DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bright Silver Sport

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  bombadillo 
#1 ·
Just wanted to introduce my new truck and thank you guys in advance for all the help and advice.

I just purchased my 2011 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4 last week. I have already installed a Bed Rug and a Hell Bent Steel 2.5" leveling kit. Next I think will be wheels, tires and maybe some kind of billet grill. I love the look of this truck already, so I'm not in a huge hurry to change it.

I usually change trucks every year or so, but this one might change my habits, it is by far my favorite all around truck that I have had in awhile.

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice looking truck. Welcome to the forum!

#11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments! I will keep posting pictures as I do any mods.

Sounds good. I will keep you posted.

Congrats, nice looking truck. i see you didn't get performance hood.
I am not a big fan of the performance hood. And for $750 sticker price on it, I just thought there was better stuff I could spend my money on.

Awesome truck! Does that shorty still get a good reception? Really want one but always see mixed reviews so haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I haven't tried it yet. I am about to run to lunch, so I will give it a little test and post back here in a little bit. I live in a small town with few local stations, so If I can pick up the ones that are harder to tune in, it will really show how well it works.

#9 ·
Always nice to see pics of new rides. Looking good! I can't wait to get my new antenna. The more I see them the more I like it.

#13 ·
I also noticed my scan has not worked as well since I put on my Slickspeed. But I only listen to SAT and HDD so it does not bother me.

#14 ·
Sweet looking truck, and in the fastest color, too, congrats! Nice job on your mods, to, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#15 ·
God I wish somebody around me wanted to change out their wheels! I have factory steelies and I really want to get some 17's or 18's in chrome or something other than what I have. Nobody locally wants to do any kind of trades. They give them to the stupid companies that do their new wheels and get squat for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.