DODGE RAM FORUM banner

where to buy magnaflow catback exhaust?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  RELATIVELYQUIET 
#1 ·
Hello everyone
I am looking to upgrade my 2011 ram sport with the magnaflow catback with the 5 inch tips. Anyone know best place to buy price wise. I have a magnaflow muffler on now but the shop that installed it did a bad job and my stock tips are all jacked up and have deep scratches in them. I like the look of 5inch tips. So if anyone knows the best price let me know. Oh yeah one more question everyone also looking for best price on srt10 wheels. Thanks for any help. Take it easy guys.

#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I sent you a PM earlier today because I did not want to violate the forum rules for unapproved vendors. Let me know if you did not get it. BHR's links are also good and he is someone you can trust for accurate info (he is the reason I went with the cat back). Good luck and enjoy those 5" tips!

#10 ·
I get a little bit of drone around 40 mph with or without MDS but I think it has something to do with what gear the truck is in. It only happens when I am accelerating at a slow rate of speed in traffic but it goes away as soon as it shifts to the next gear.

anyone get a check engine light?
Nope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.