DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally Got My WHEELS! (PICS)

23K views 218 replies 41 participants last post by  adamsmith1980 
#1 ·
First off, thanks to all who have gave me helping hand in this project I am very thankful. I have a 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Big Horn with a RCX 1.25 Body lift, Bilstein shocks up front set at 2.8, TGC 1 inch rear spacer and 35x12.50R20 Federal M/T with 20x10 -24 offset Fuel Throttles. I am so happy with the way it looks the stance is sick, but a small amount of rubbing on my left side when turning at full lock to the left. Let me know what you guys think!!!!:smileup:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry forgot one!

Attachments

#5 ·
i know what i say....thats one nice looking truck...good work man

#6 · (Edited)
Looks awesome. Your federals look WAY wider and bigger than mine. I have 35x12.5x17s
I guess because you are on a 10" wide rim and I'm only on a 8.5" wide. :( bummer.
How are you like the federals though??

#7 ·
Thanks Guys it means a lot to hear you guys liking my rig..Fish i like them so far got a hummm though at high speeds..plus a little shake on the interstate..Is that normal for a M/T tire? This is my first set so still learning about them.

#8 ·
mine do it too. Dunno if its the tire or the wheels or both. Did yours shake before the new wheels?

i dont recall if u had them on stock wheels are not.

anyway..mine shake a bit and im pretty sure its my lack of a hub centric wheel cuz everytime I take my tires off to do maintenance and put them back on. the vibration is different. I have rings to put on, just haven't yet.

Mine hum pretty good at 30-35 mph but on the highway i cant hear them much...and when i do, it's kinda soothing lol. Only one person on this forum has gave me crap for buying the federals. he said "they are cheap for a reason and like most M/Ts can be a nightmare, sometimes impossible, to balance" but...I like them..dont really have anything else to compare them to though. Go rip around in the mud in them..then you'll really fall in love :)

#9 ·
LOL ok brother! I like the look of the tire and its good to know thats its just not my tires. And they dont ride bad at all though!

#10 ·
nope. like I said there might be other M/Ts out there that surprise us..but you really can't beat the price of the federals. Way more affordable. And I'm sure every tire has had their share of bad batches and bad experiences.

#11 ·
Yeah I am sure they do!

#13 ·
Thanks Mango..I am real happy with it..Might go with a 6 inch lift down the road..LOL

#19 ·
ha i didnt like that one, so i got a black OEM style. I had it on for two days, it cracked then I got a new one. Those pics just showed my tires well

#18 ·
Yes sir fellas and Thanks so much! Brandon I cant tell you how much better it will look and make you feel when you put them on..Im like a kid in a candy store right now. I dont have many lifted trucks with blk rims where I live and people are breaking their necks to get a look see. I have so many people coming up to me when I am getting gas to tell me how much they love it. I teach PE and my students saw it today and they gave me props! So its been a great mod so far!

#20 ·
Oh that grille was nice I liked it fish!

#21 ·
Ha you two are the only ones! no one else liked it on my thread I posted when I got it.

#24 ·
Jake I was going to get the hostages but I think because I have the chrome the throttles fit the overall mix better! Thx D33 its been a long time coming, these wheels have been on back order for a while so im glad to finally get them one brother!

#26 ·
Its ok fast..I understand you give great advice to help people get there rigs like they want them and then just disappear!!!!!!! Wow what a friend..LOL

#28 ·
What a salesman...Yeah at some point I want to my MPG dropped to bout 14.5 with the new wheels so I will be needing to get one soon..just need the funds buddy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.