DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Do the '13 Sports get delivered with white tire lettering out or in?

891 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Lawdog4817 
#1 ·
Hi all. Still anxiously awaiting movement on my ordered Sport CC Hemi 8sp. Does anyone know if the white tire lettering is the default when the truck is built? I prefer all black/no lettering and wanted to know if this is something I should let the dealer know now, or after truck is delivered to the dealer. Thanks

#4 ·
It will come the way it's listed on the window sticker...at least that's what I was told. If you have them, they will be showing, otherwise you would be getting blackwalls and there is no white lettering facing in...just a black tire on both sides.

#10 ·
It will come the way it's listed on the window sticker...at least that's what I was told. If you have them, they will be showing, otherwise you would be getting blackwalls and there is no white lettering facing in...just a black tire on both sides.
This is correct. If you have OWL tire, it will show this as a charge on the sticker. Otherwise its just a black tire, like on my Big Horn which is black on both sides.

#5 ·
Mine came letters out.....

#6 ·
I have been told that if you upgraded to the OWL tires that the white lettering comes facing out????? I guess when your vehicle arrives you can ask your dealer to make sure the white lettering is facing in.....

#9 ·
Both sports came with lettering out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.