DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Puny Phords can't compete

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  js1977 
#1 ·
So, today, I was moving out of my friends house and was making my final trip home. I had my cab loaded with stuff, along with the bed. On my way through Springfield, a phord f-150 pulls up next to me and keeps revvin the engine on his lifted truck. Now, we're drivin along, no cars in front of us, at about 40 mph. I don't feel like racin this guy with a loaded truck, but he is so damn persistent, that I give in. So I look over at him, nod, and smash it. He does the same. At first, he gets a good jump, but loses it quickly, and I race on by him at about 60 and he still doesn't give up. I finally let out at about 70 with him a good distance in my rear-view. Needless to say, he turned off, and didn't feel like pullin up along side me again :D

#5 ·
Nice kill. Ram didn't even notice the extra weight it was carrying. :D

#7 ·
wait all you got is a exhaust on your truck performance wise?

#8 ·
WTG! I really hearing about these kinds of kills! :smileup:
And :rep: for 'Putting a Phord in it's place' , even when you have obstacles in 'your' way!

#10 ·
BTW-Anyone know what a Phord tailgate looks like? All I ever see in my mirror is their grill. :)

#13 ·
haha sweet kill dude

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.