DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Anyone buy a '13 Express in Ontario recently? Price check.

546 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Dmcphee13ram 
#1 ·
If yes, how much off full msrp were you able to get? I'm trying to place an order and my dealer is reluctant to negotiate a price. Full Canadian msrp is nuts on these vehicles.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
RB
Hamilton, Ontario

#3 ·
If yes, how much off full msrp were you able to get? I'm trying to place an order and my dealer is reluctant to negotiate a price. Full Canadian msrp is nuts on these vehicles.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
RB
Hamilton, Ontario
I assume it is a 14 your after?

If that is the case, then imo you're unlikely to see many incentives for them, especially since they haven't even hit the dealers showroom floors yet.

The 13's sold well and I am sure Ram anticipates the 14's to follow suit so I am sure they see no reason to offer discounts/incentives at this point.

Phone around to different dealers in Ontario, prices vary, sometimes widely between them.

Good luck:smileup:

#4 ·
I was going to order a express and couldn't even get the option last year on the dealers computer when we tried. I ended up building a outdoorsman so I could still have a painted grille, but get chrome bumpers and some other options. On a express there might not be as much mark up but should be able to get something off. I got the full 10750 worth of incentives and another 3Kish off my ordered truck in ontario, but I know the salesmen. Shop around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.