DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Spoken like a truly educated man! Congrats on your being a pit lover. My wife just showed me a facebook pic with 2 pits licking a baby, and the caption reads: " If pitbulls are supposed to mean and vicious, we SUCK at it." LOL!
ha that's pretty funny! My grandma always makes comments about "you know those pitbulls could turn at any moment, they are mean!"

I said grandma, your little rat dog is the meanest dog I know, that thing bits people all the time. Leave my pits alone.
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Misses the Champ.

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin776 View Post
ha that's pretty funny! My grandma always makes comments about "you know those pitbulls could turn at any moment, they are mean!"

I said grandma, your little rat dog is the meanest dog I know, that thing bits people all the time. Leave my pits alone.
Yeah, unfortunately, most people only know what the biased news media tells them, and they are certainly biased against pits. As for the little rat dogs, (I call them that, too) They are responsible for the most dog bites in the country. But they don't want to report that.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Yeah, unfortunately, most people only know what the biased news media tells them, and they are certainly biased against pits. As for the little rat dogs, (I call them that, too) They are responsible for the most dog bites in the country. But they don't want to report that.
heard that!!!!!!!!!!
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

The bigger the dog, the smarter they are.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:15 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 QC 4x4
Trim Level: Bighorn Edition
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:126
wolfman01 will become famous soon enoughwolfman01 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin776 View Post
damn that sucks. The two females out of my four get after each other too, it's weird. like you said, typical women
They don't call 'em bitches for nothing. Years ago I rescued a female Great Dane from the side of the road. Four months into her life with me, she and my female Great Pyrenees decided that one of them was going to die. I literally had to beat the Dane off of the other dog. After I got them separated, they would constantly stare each other down on opposite sides of a dog pen that I had built, growling at each other. The Dane was turned over to rescue.

I now have a male Great Dane, and he and my male Great Pyrenees get along perfectly. The are both intact as well.
1995 Tiffin Allegro Bay (46k)
1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra (97k)
Old 02-11-2013, 11:33 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

^ yeah it sucks I have watched two of my dogs tear each other apart about 5 times now. Nothing works to keep them from getting at each other. One time my dog ended up with a huge cut in her leg and it ended up with some flesh eating virus/infection or something. That was pretty crazy expensive to get resolved.

Since then we keep the new one crated all day. Huge PITA but oh well.....the wife gets what she wants I suppose.

They are used to the setup now and behave well. Just have to be careful and make sure we never accidentally get them together you know, like leave the gate unlocked or something. But it's been months now and no issues. I honestly want to get rid of her, but I won't give her to the pound because they will put her down and she's really a good dog. She doesn't fight with any other dog, go figure...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.