DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Public Safety

Notices

Public Safety Special Interest Group for Police/Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS Personnel! - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-09-2009, 12:24 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that you had to step down after such a long safety history. What did you play that did your knees in? I'm 26 and after playing rugby at a national level in zimbabwe and 2 national championships in the US and canada my knees are shot. So now I work in the oil and gas industry as a Confined Space/high angle rescuer.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Megacab07 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone. Was a volunteer firefighter and EMT for 15 years then went career. Assigned to a engine/rescue. I too am on the departments technical rescue team. One of the most interesting areas we respond to or are responsible for are the windmill farms in our county. Amazing how many different companies and countries produce something that looks identical to all the others. Nice to see a site where we can share and "vent" if needed. I have a friend who established Rescue 1 in Baghdad for technical rescues for both military and civilian rescues.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

I am a military FF in the USAF. Currently I am the Training Officer for our dept. Normally I am a Captain. I am in Tucson, AZ
Old 11-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie 4x2
Color: Deep Water Blue Two Tone
Rep:432
MightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really nice

Hello everyone, I am a Firefighter and Paramedic working in Miami, Florida. I have been doing this for 2 years and 2 months now. Prior to that I worked both in the emergency room and private ambulance service.

.[/I]

Old 11-24-2009, 11:50 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to our little forum. Hope you applied for your badge and get it up soon, I like seeing more of those flashing blues on here.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: ST
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2008-2008 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:23
TTCE911 is on a distinguished road

Guess I'll introduce myself here as well. Currently a Communications Officer (911 Dispatcher)-3 years current location, 1 year previous; formerly volunteer firefighter-5 years and EMT-2 years, and if all goes well, future LEO.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:30 PM

Vehicle: 2003 ram 2wheel drive
Trim Level: slt/sport (bones)
Color: black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:659
bones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to behold

I will share atrue strory no shit. When i first started working were i am today i had to respond to code blues.My responsability was headboard off, pt helper off (if there) and start chest compressions. I had a code one niteshift at the ICU. When i got there the first thing the nurse askede was do chest compressions. On i went......... After about 45 to 60 seconds the pt started to say ow.../no shit, he saiod ow everytime i did a chest comopression. Of course this freeked me out. I stopped..nurse said continue..what i said hes sayin ow.. i dont care do it. At this time the DR. showed up. Barked out some orders i was doing chest compressions pt saying ow....suddenly DR,says what the f&%$k. I said i know this is crazy. Hes got no rythm other than me hes out , done, what ever. To make this shorter. Pt came through and remembered every single thing that transpired that day.That people is crazy ,wierd and telling you when its not your time its not your time. This is true not a story. I see this PT time to time still and we always smile and shake our heads,
Edd's : Hemi/ K&N C.A.I BONES Edition / Roll pan/Hood scoop/ Tinted heads,tails,3rd brake/ stereo upgrade/ T.M.D front bumper cover /Painted interior, 5" rear flip.2 inch front drop coils, Painted calipers,Eye brows
Old 11-25-2009, 09:50 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Crew Cab TRX4
Color: Inferno Red
Rep:28
USCG71 is on a distinguished road

Bones, Thats nuts the patient was awake but had no rythum and he remembered everything. well if the doc says to keep going i guess you have to keep going.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 2003 ram 2wheel drive
Trim Level: slt/sport (bones)
Color: black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:659
bones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to behold

Dude im serious. This is one of the most craziest but in awe situations ive been in. He was supposed to gone. Going by the machines hes done. I have got lots of wierd ones but sometimes talking about them gets the hair in the back of the neck up....
Edd's : Hemi/ K&N C.A.I BONES Edition / Roll pan/Hood scoop/ Tinted heads,tails,3rd brake/ stereo upgrade/ T.M.D front bumper cover /Painted interior, 5" rear flip.2 inch front drop coils, Painted calipers,Eye brows
Old 11-25-2009, 10:40 PM

Vehicle: 09 Ram 5.7 Hemi 4x4, 3.55
Trim Level: SLT Lone Star,
Color: Lt. Graystone Prl
Rep:40
Bearwhiz is on a distinguished road

I have been in L.E. now for 35 years and am a LT. in a 38 man department. Licensed LE instructor with special training in terrorist bombings and IEDs. Spent 17 years as a vol. FF and 7 years as an EMT. Certified arson investigator. All I want to do now is hunt, fish, and ride my atv. Just a big kid. I have applied for my badge.