DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy!

Notices

Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy! Post your Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for sale in this forum. No Vendor Sales.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough
Default Your Chrome for my Painted Bumpers/Grill!!!

I'm not sure of the logistics, but I would like to change both bumpers and grill on my truck. They are all painted bright silver metallic and I'm looking for all chrome. I need someone who has same color truck as mine because of the front bumper fairing. I have basic mechanical smarts but I'm not sure how long or how to go about changing these parts. I live in Grass Valley and commute to Marin County for work, so if there is anyone interested around the area let me know.

Oh, yeah. My truck has fog lights, dual exhaust and no back-up sensor.

Last edited by Quiet Lunatic; 02-20-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Needed to add additional information.
Sponsored links
Old 02-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

If you were closer I would just sell you my front bumper. $100 bucks roughly to have the top plastic piece panted your color.
Gallery - 8" LIFT - ROUGH COUNTRY - BILSTEIN - TOYO - FUEL OFFROAD - S&B - MAGNAFLOW - SMOKED LED TAILS - BILLET TECH - RECON - IRON BULL DEFENDER 4 - RIGID INDUSTRIES LEDS - Sponsored by Bully's Performance - Build Thread
Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

You should have no problem finding someone to swap with (eventually). Keep in mind there aren't a lot of 2013's on the road yet. But most people prefer the painted sport fascias, so you should have no trouble. I went from chrome to painted a few weeks a go with a local guy, we swapped straight up. Took the longer part of the morning, was pretty easy actually. We BS'd a lot, had a few beers, and had lunch and I think all in all it took like 3-4 hours.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 AM

Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

Hey, thanks for the info snrusnak . It seems pretty straightforward, just got to find someone. And also thanks to RAM725 for suggesting painting the fascia.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn, 5.7 hemi
Color: BRILLANT BLACK CREW CAB
Rep:172
FDBDW has a spectacular aura aboutFDBDW has a spectacular aura about

Noticed your IAFF sticker on your back window, so first off want to say hi and congrats on a nice looking truck from your brother in Colorado Springs , Local 5. As far as swapping bumpers ( someone correct me if I'm wrong ). Your bumper is one solid plastic piece . Chrome bumpers are two piece, main bottom bumper chrome with a painted plastic upper. Unless things are different on newer trucks the brackets are most likely different which won't allow for a straight swap. I'm not 100% certain on this so I would suggest doing some research before committing to a trade, hopefully someone else will chime in. Good luck , be safe.
MOPAR CAI , 14" MUFFLEX, Diablo Intune 91oct , 2.5" LEVEL, K2 OPEN BLACK MESH GRILLE, FRONT WINDOWS TINTED, ROCKSTARS ON 295/70/18 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, LARADO BED COVER, DEBADGED, GO RIHNO STEPS , RECON SMOKED TAIL & THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS , PAINTED HEADLIGHTS , SPEEDLOGIX CATCH CAN, FASTMAN PORTED TB ,
Old 02-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your bumper is one solid plastic piece . Chrome bumpers are two piece, main bottom bumper chrome with a painted plastic upper. Unless things are different on newer trucks the brackets are most likely different which won't allow for a straight swap. I'm not 100% certain on this so I would suggest doing some research before committing to a trade, hopefully someone else will chime in. Good luck , be safe.
This is correct, you have to swap everything(brackets, hardware, etc.)

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:29 PM

Bump to the top. Sounds like more 2013 Rams are hitting the road. Checking to see if anyone is interested.