This should be fun and and simply an exercise in imagination.
Premise: You've just won a huge lottery. We're not talking a couple of million (which would still be life-altering) but a truly insane winning on PowerBall or LottoMax (Canadian).
Question: When all the dust settles, what vehicles/toys are in your garage?
I'd keep my Cummins RAM and leave it pretty much as is (larger rubber and black rims would be the only remaining mods). It'd be my daily utility driver.
I'd also keep my Polaris ATV (as is), my BMW R1200RT motorcycle and my Mission utility trailer.
The additions to the stable:
- a large, enclosed car hauler (probably a Mission).
- BMW K1300S (sport bike)
- BMW F800GS (dual-purpose bike)
- Jeep Rubicon (I'd add a mild lift, slightly larger rubber and a winch bumper)
Something along the lines of this...in a dark blue...
- Porsche 911 Turbo (I've always wanted one)
- a UNIMOG...this would be for when the Rubi gets stuck...and I'd add lots of 'MOG implements so this would also be a tractor for me...
- a Mercedes SL
- F*ck it, I'd get an Aventador too...
Mrs. Hardware would probably keep her BMW F650GS but would trade her Nissan Rogue in for either a Nissan Xterra or Unlimited Rubicon.
She'd also get her dream car...an Audi TT...
I think that's about it....
..so, what would you fellow RAM owners get?