DODGE RAM FORUM banner

MPG caliper covers

5K views 49 replies 20 participants last post by  Asur 
#1 ·
I know these have been talked about on here before and even a few guys on here are running them. Just thought I would bring these up of the new guys to see what everyone thinks about them. Thinking these are going to be one of my next mods.

If you have these please post pics, or if you have had them before what did you think of them?

See less See more
#2 ·
I think they are too expensive given what they are and do. I would either paint the calipers or fab my own covers (which I'm thinking about doing) before I would pay that much for something that doesn't really do anything, JMO. They look cool, though.

#3 ·
Maybe if we get the guys from discountautoperformance to do one of they're group-buys it would bring the price down???

#5 ·
I'd be down for this! :smiley_thumbs_up:
I painted my calipers last summer and they aren't holding up as good as they should. :sad:

#6 ·
How many do we need for a group buy?

#7 ·
Its usually 5. :smileup:

You looking at blue ones? :)

#8 ·
blue would be cool, but I was thinking about just getting red with (mopar) in white?

#10 ·
Ah, that would look great! Are you adding anything else red?

MPG caliper cover group buy.
1)chris b
2)Unfairkickazz93 (depending on the price we can get)
3)
4)
5)

#9 ·
MPG caliper cover group buy.
1)chris b
2)
3)
4)
5)

#11 ·
Ya, the new pan-hard bar and a few more things going under the truck are red and my little diablo sticker on the windshield has some red in it.

#12 · (Edited)
Oh, nice! You've got a very nice truck and I like it a lot!
It makes it even easier for the covers then! 2 red covers so far :D

EDIT: Ugh... I just noticed they have to be 18" wheels or larger. I have 17" winter tires.

#13 ·
Thanks bro, I'm hoping they will give us a good price on these.

#14 ·
I think a group buy would be difficult for anyone not wanting one of the standard 3 colors, black, silver, or red. And all would have to want "MGP" on the calps as well.

If I'm already spending $200+ for calp covers, there's going to be some small mods to the standard order.

Just my 2 cents.

#15 ·
I think a group buy would be difficult for anyone not wanting one of the standard 3 colors, black, silver, or red. And all would have to want "MGP" on the calps as well.

If I'm already spending $200+ for calp covers, there's going to be some small mods to the standard order.

Just my 2 cents.
Im sure each order can be different, or I hope so:4-dontknow:

#19 ·
These do look nice but the ones they offer for the 2500 and up do not fit a stock rim, WTF?

#21 ·
the guys at DAP are selling them but if you just want to see pics go to MPG caliper covers wedsite.

#23 ·
those look good on your truck:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.