DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!
Factory Spec: 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine - 390 horsepower, 407 lb-ft of torque.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC18471 View Post
Yeah, he is back. However, when I pay for something and am told I will have it the next day, and then that person stops replying to emails...well...

I told him that I didn't want it rushed. All I wanted was some communication. Not replying to a customer that paid doesn't sit well with me is all. He is on it now though.
He did mention to me today that he is working with you.
But as stated above, Dave is swamped.....
When I'm back I will talk with him to see his workload and maybe I will have to keep those who came through us in the loop of their tune.
He does do great tunes and he won't stop once he provides you one until,your happy. This may also be a reason for his delays too
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4
Trim Level: SLT 4x4
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:29
MetalMulisha is on a distinguished road

I decided to go with Sean (Hemifever). I finally installed my tuner on a sunday and shot him an email, within an hour he was going back and forth with me, and had me custom tunes. We ran into issues, which seem to be common for some guys lately, but he had all the answers almost immediately, and on a sunday! Couldn't be happier even though I am stuck running the canned 91 tune for now (No fault of Seans!).
Old 04-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMulisha View Post
I decided to go with Sean (Hemifever). I finally installed my tuner on a sunday and shot him an email, within an hour he was going back and forth with me, and had me custom tunes. We ran into issues, which seem to be common for some guys lately, but he had all the answers almost immediately, and on a sunday! Couldn't be happier even though I am stuck running the canned 91 tune for now (No fault of Seans!).
Sweet. Keep us posted
Old 04-25-2013, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
Sweet. Keep us posted
All I can say so far is I am absolutely glad I got the tuner. I bought a 6" lift and a set of 35" nittos and 20" rockstars from a buddy, and I get nearly identical milage to what I did before I added all that. Impressive.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
All I can say so far is I am absolutely glad I got the tuner. I bought a 6" lift and a set of 35" nittos and 20" rockstars from a buddy, and I get nearly identical milage to what I did before I added all that. Impressive.
Really?
Same MPGs?
That's a first but amazing
Old 04-25-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
Really?
Same MPGs?
That's a first but amazing
Unless there is something way off, yup. I measured my tires, and double checked my speed vs what the diablosport said.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Unless there is something way off, yup. I measured my tires, and double checked my speed vs what the diablosport said.
Sweet!
I'd download an app on your phone to also make sure your accurate. But if you measured your tire and entered that number, you're as accurate as you're gonna be
Old 04-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2007 Ram 1500
Rep:10
Carrolls Ram is on a distinguished road

Dave definitely has my vote. He's a great guy to deal with and will make sure you are satisfied with everything and will work with you till you are. He's done my trans tune and an N/A tune for my truck and gotten it dialed in. Its as fast stock as it was with Long tubes and other little mods. He's just waiting on me to get my turbo back on so we can continue with the process
Old 04-27-2013, 02:53 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express RCSB
Rep:36
redlightmike is on a distinguished road

so who is giving the best deals on tuners now? ive been away for a couple months while buying/remodeling my new home but im back and ready to continue the mods ..i had the trinity before but no custom tune which is why i read this thread in the first place..i like the fact that now i can buy a new tuner and get a custom tuned thrown in the deal.

2012 Express RCSB..2/4 belltech drop, 22s,tonneau cover, 4.10s, true duals with x and magnaflows,vararam air grabber,180 tstat, 2800 circle d, diablosport trinity....headers and ported tb(coming soon)
Old 04-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightmike View Post
so who is giving the best deals on tuners now? ive been away for a couple months while buying/remodeling my new home but im back and ready to continue the mods ..i had the trinity before but no custom tune which is why i read this thread in the first place..i like the fact that now i can buy a new tuner and get a custom tuned thrown in the deal.
We can certainly assist you
Just saw your PM