DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-22-2013, 09:30 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait to here what you come out with

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
July Blowout Sale! 10% over cost and free shipping on any and all in stock items!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

It's a done deal! Now all we need to do is find the car.

My wife has very specific requirements about what is acceptable. The hard part is finding THE car. I've located one in Alabama, just not sure if it's been sold yet, or if the dealership will let it go.

The owner/ manager of the dealership I'm dealing with is supposed to call them, and see if they can work up some sort of horse trade for it.

Updates to follow.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 03-23-2013, 11:48 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
It's a done deal! Now all we need to do is find the car.

My wife has very specific requirements about what is acceptable. The hard part is finding THE car. I've located one in Alabama, just not sure if it's been sold yet, or if the dealership will let it go.

The owner/ manager of the dealership I'm dealing with is supposed to call them, and see if they can work up some sort of horse trade for it.

Updates to follow.

Exco
Pics are a must when you get it

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
July Blowout Sale! 10% over cost and free shipping on any and all in stock items!
Old 03-27-2013, 03:10 PM

Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Finding the car is proving to be more difficult that we initially thought it would be.

Every car that we've located that isn't "in transit" is pretty much sold when it hits the lot, or it was an ordered vehicle.

We got the Chally back today, so at least she's back in her car, instead of my truck
Still gonna go the Daytona route, just as soon as they locate one.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 04-14-2013, 08:23 AM

After looking for almost 3 weeks, they have given up on finding the specific car that she wants.

They have ordered us exactly what she wants. I don't have any info on lead time, etc. but I am assuming it'll be 6-8 wks at a minimum, and it wouldn't at all surprise me if it was even longer.

Pics and updates as they become available

Exco
Bill
Old 04-24-2013, 08:32 AM

Well here's an update!

My wife received an email from the owner of the dealership that we've been dealing with. He requested that she call him as soon as possible to discuss what he had for for her. I guess we were misinformed about them having ordered one already.

After a conversation of about 10 minutes discussing what options were deal breakers, etc. He informed her that he would be sending someone to go get the car either today (for Thursday delivery) or on Thursday (for a Friday delivery).

It's looking like we'll have a new Charger Daytona by the end of the week. Pics will follow soon, probably over the weekend sometime

Exco
Bill

Last edited by Excoastie; 04-24-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:30 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Rep:18
rango88 is on a distinguished road

LED Race track tail Lights for the in
Old 04-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

That car is badass can't wait to see some actual pics when you get it

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 AM

more updates!

#352 of 3000

The car is here! We'll be taking delivery this afternoon. I'll be heading up to the dealership in another couple hours to sign my half of the paperwork (I'm likely to have to go to work around 2pm this afternoon). My wife went up last night to take a look, and even took it for a spin. She's in LOVE LOL

I'll try to get some pics when I head up there, but it's likely that I won't get any pics until at least tomorrow, as we won't be picking it up until after she gets out of work.

Exco
Bill