DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

good lord. those are beautiful. definitely need to see more!!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 03:52 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 View Post
Oh, wow! I am really looking forward to seeing it. Do you think they'll be in when I get there?
I'm hoping to get them installed today, but the HIDs might not be installed until after you pass through. This weekend is a write off pretty much with my bachelor party tonight, hangover tomorrow, food tasting tomorrow evening.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:32 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Gray
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:48
ShiftJockey is on a distinguished road

Love the headlights, Kurtis. Nicely done!
Old 05-05-2013, 05:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB 4X4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:173
Unfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura aboutUnfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
I'm hoping to get them installed today, but the HIDs might not be installed until after you pass through. This weekend is a write off pretty much with my bachelor party tonight, hangover tomorrow, food tasting tomorrow evening.
Haha! By the time you read this I suppose you will have a hell of a headache.

Whatever the case though I am looking forward to meeting you and your projects. That truck is coming together very nicely!
MODS- QTP Exhaust Cutout, ARH Long-tube Headers, HornBlasters Train Horn, HemiFever Tuned, Linex bedliner, Painted mirrors and door handles, 14" magnaflow muffler, Cabin air filter, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Black 17" Sport Edition TK5 Wheels, K&N CAI, BT Catch can, 85mm Throttle body, Upper glovebox Mod, Recon Black Projector headlights, Retroshops- Tinted LED Tails including 3rd brake.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
HAHAHA!
I like how you already know the schedule
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:40 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:334
starquestbd22 is a jewel in the roughstarquestbd22 is a jewel in the roughstarquestbd22 is a jewel in the roughstarquestbd22 is a jewel in the rough

How in the hell have I missed this thread this long??? Subscribed!!
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:35 PM
I push the skinny pedal

CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Found an issue with the trans programming and Mike and I are working on it. My low-throttle and part throttle shift schedules are fine, so I can still tool around town in the truck, but the WOT shift schedule is having issues with the 2-3 shift and it keeps hitting limp mode.

The trans is programmed for boost, but I'm not running my new engine until the summer... once I put it all together. Luckily, I will be solidly working all of June and will see a hefty paycheck from it all. And I'm just going to buy a D-1SC procharger system; I'll just be fighting the tuning too much on the NOVI system.

Oh, and Sunday was a complete write off, I felt OK until noon, then the hangover hit, pretty much useless after that point, lol.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:41 AM
I push the skinny pedal

New update! Trans is working properly when in 'D' but still issues when running in auto-stick, so I just leave it in 'D'. Had a chance to run it full bore the other day and in 3rd it will shift to 4th at 4000rpm and it barely even blinks. The shift is damned near immediate, I lose zero RPM and then it just keeps pulling. I am impressed with how this trans behaves when pulling hard. The downshifts are still quite drastic and I blow through 1st very quickly and 2nd seems to be my in-town cruising gear it seems.

Ran down to the border on Thursday to pick up parts and wedding supplies and had the MDS disabled. Averaged 13.1L/100km and before with the MDS I could see 12.7L/100km, so the MDS does make a difference, but since I have the exhaust hacked apart right now after the trans install I couldn't stand the sound of the 4 cylinders with open headers.

Now, onto the fun part. APM hood is painted and we spend about an hour aligning all the fenders so the fit is now perfect. I also dropped off the new grille for paint. I did the main body work myself and my paint guy was laughing at me, it's obvious I'm not a body guy.

Installed the fog lights and HIDs as well, so now all my lighting is complete, I just need to wire in the Halos, but I need to install a fuse panel first as I have learned my lesson from the last truck... all accessories are on independent circuits so I can troubleshoot stuff properly.

And I finally cleaned up the truck, so I'm willing to show off the tail lights properly. Spyder smoked LEDs with an Anzo 3rd Brake light.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:2006
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Looks like it is starting to come together. Can't wait to see what all you do to this engine.

Edit: I see what you did there with that second picture!

The plug/connector on the headlight itself was the weak point for mine. After I sealed that up I haven't had fogging issues since.

See my old Mod thread and it's Journey here

Current Mod thread here

Last edited by Arth; 05-18-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:17 AM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Wow loving the lights man! definitely want to see em wired up!