DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > 2014 Dodge Ram - Member Of The Month! > MOTM ARCHIVES > 2013 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 01:44 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

My vote is CajunDodge......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"

Last edited by Chunkem; 06-05-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

CajunDodge

enough said, lets vote already!!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
Really OVER 40,000 posts and damn near every one of them directed at specifically helping other members, directing them, acting as a referee, and welcoming nearly each and every one of us to the site?!?

We should all truly be ashamed of ourselves!

Dana doesn't have an orange badge yet after all this time?!?

CajunDodge and CajunDodge

Not to say that I'D ever win, but as per this member's request I respectfully decline any and/or all nominations until she gets an orange badge. Period.

Disregard my sarcasm signature for this post.
had to quote drew here, he's right!

Last edited by double0ram; 06-05-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:09 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really OVER 40,000 posts and damn near every one of them directed at specifically helping other members, directing them, acting as a referee, and welcoming nearly each and every one of us to the site?!?

We should all truly be ashamed of ourselves!

Dana doesn't have an orange badge yet after all this time?!?

CajunDodge and CajunDodge

Not to say that I'D ever win, but as per this member's request I respectfully decline any and/or all nominations until she gets an orange badge. Period.
Absolutely!

CajunDodge

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

CajunDodge would have to be my choice
She not only takes time for the site Online
She also has helped me a couple times during my travels, helping to contact other members for a face to face meeting, etc.
My other choice is on the Name Withdrawn list & that would be BlueJet
for all she has also done for this forumZ & for me while on the road

I will edit this post when i make a 2nd decision, it is not a simple choice & that is a good thing
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 06-05-2013, 04:59 PM

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
CajunDodge would have to be my choice
She not only takes time for the site Online
She also has helped me a couple times during my travels, helping to contact other members for a face to face meeting, etc.
My other choice is on the Name Withdrawn list & that would be BlueJet
for all she has also done for this forumZ & for me while on the road

I will edit this post when i make a 2nd decision, it is not a simple choice & that is a good thing
Agree 100% about bluejet also, I have wanted to vote for her also but can't due to that list, "delete the list!!!!!!"
Old 06-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future

I'll add cajundodge as my second nomination spot
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:52 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

My second vote goes to CajunDodge as well.

I'd be lying if I knew just how involved she is seeing how I'm still a noob, but other posters and her counts sure don't lie.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:56 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

I would like to officially take my self out of this months nomination....I have been a member for a few years and I can tell you that I really enjoy the Forum and have tried to be as productive as I can.......However...........

This months nomination should go to a person that not only has a great truck but more importantly a person who contributes to this Forum day in and day out..... My nomination is CAJUNDODGE.....She deserves this. She has devoted a ton of her time and has always been much more than a contributing member, shes been like family to many......

I would be remiss not to mention BlueJet as well however this month I would like to nominate CANJUNDODGE......

Let's do the right thing.......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 06-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Victim of Sequestration

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram CC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:175
K9ENDY has a spectacular aura aboutK9ENDY has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkem View Post
I would like to officially take my self out of this months nomination....I have been a member for a few years and I can tell you that I really enjoy the Forum and have tried to be as productive as I can.......However...........

This months nomination should go to a person that not only has a great truck but more importantly a person who contributes to this Forum day in and day out..... My nomination is CAJUNDODGE.....She deserves this. She has devoted a ton of her time and has always been much more than a contributing member, shes been like family to many......

I would be remiss not to mention BlueJet as well however this month I would like to nominate CANJUNDODGE......

Ditto for me. I know I certainly can't/don't devote anywhere close to as much time/energy as many fine folks on this forum who deserve a lot of recognition for the assistance they provide. I'm out but with a sincere thank you to those who nominated me.
DeeZee Ultrablack Bull Bar/Fuel Maverick Wheels/Goodyear DuraTracs/Line-X Bedliner/TorzaTop Tonneau/Steelcraft Nerfbars/18" Magnaflow/K&N Drop-in/Hella Driving Lights/Prestige XS Flares/IPCW Tailgate Bar/Honeycomb Inserts/AVS Vent Visors & Bugflector/DeeZee Tailgate Assist/VHT Tails/Billet Tailgate Emblem/AMI Grille Emblem/Debadged/CrystalVision Fogs/Hardwired Cobra Radar Detector/Stubby Antenna/AMI Fuel Door/Blue Int. LEDs
Old 06-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:909
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkem View Post

im on board...

thanks for the nom though...i really appreciate it...i too decline my nomination this month.
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!
Closed Thread