DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy!

Notices

Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy! Post your Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for sale in this forum. No Vendor Sales.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Almost The Way I Want It

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport 4x4
Color: True Blue
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:14
Medic860 is on a distinguished road
Default Spyder Halo LED Projectors 4th gen.

Bought these lights back in Feb. from another member on here. Comes with the bulbs and harness for the LED And Halos. Just splice into your harness. They are still on the truck but I do have the photos from when I bought them from another member. Lights will be cleaned of any bugs or other collected crap. All LED lights are working as should. I also think there are some PIA bulbs in the headlights. I will check when I take them out. $165 shipped cont. US only. PM me with any questions. (the red truck is mine with lights installed) I was just outside cleaning the bugs off the lights. There are some small imperfections on them. Some of the clear coat is pealing. I have a 3m kit I will polish these with. I took 20 dollars off the price the cost of a new 3m kit. I will try to polish these out to look like new. If you are looking for show room lights, these are not the ones for you. I have half a kit left to use. I tried to take a pic. of the imperfections, but they would not show up. Just trying to be honest here. I don't want anyone to buy these and get surprised. I will try and get a different camera and take a fresh pic after being polished.

Last edited by Medic860; 06-14-2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Added pic. added to descdription.
Sponsored links