DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL247 View Post
I seriously have no idea, any help would be appreciated! Not doing it through work, actually the dealer group I work for carries every brand imaginable except the Mopar lineup.

The wife gave the green light, but I'm stuck with either settling for 4'' lift and 35's to keep away from any warranty issues...or do what I REALLY want, 6'' lift and 37's. If I go the 4'' route, might just go with the factory lift from the dealer so they can't give me crap about problems. If I go 6'' it's wide open, just want to keep it budget friendly since I won't truly off-road this freight train until she's got some miles on her.

The wife emailed me today and said, and I quote, "Can you get some prices and let's get this s*** done baby!!!" I'm trying to do research but work is busy today being the last week of the month.
Did I ever tell you I love your wife? LOL
Cool wife

BDS seems to be the lift of choice for 2500 and I can certainly work with on them or even the RCX 5" lift we can do as well.
Of course among other lifts, but these seem to be what we sell to 2500 of these boards and others.

I like the 37" idea.
Many lifted 2500's are popping up now and all are running 37's or close to 37's
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 QC Sport
Color: Silver
Rep:37
LL247 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
Did I ever tell you I love your wife? LOL
Cool wife

BDS seems to be the lift of choice for 2500 and I can certainly work with on them or even the RCX 5" lift we can do as well.
Of course among other lifts, but these seem to be what we sell to 2500 of these boards and others.

I like the 37" idea.
Many lifted 2500's are popping up now and all are running 37's or close to 37's
Somehow I found a hot wife that rides her own motorcycle and loves lifted trucks...I must've done something right to be rewarded with that!

The misses is leaning now more towards 35's due to any warranty issues that might arise. She's concerned if we go to 37's and a problem pops up it won't be covered.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL247 View Post
Somehow I found a hot wife that rides her own motorcycle and loves lifted trucks...I must've done something right to be rewarded with that!

The misses is leaning now more towards 35's due to any warranty issues that might arise. She's concerned if we go to 37's and a problem pops up it won't be covered.
What does she think will arise?
Either way, we can get you 35's as well as 4" Lift unless you are going with the stock Mopar one, which is quite costly for what you get
Id still go with the 4" BDS if anything

let me know if you need pricing on anything.

But we should give Ram725 his thread back

email me at fastNugly@bullysperformance.com and we can chat further
Old 10-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

For those wondering... I am still living. The Cummins however... is gone. I took a job with Lexus in Houston (week after buying the Cummins) and ended up getting a free Lexus. I sold the truck thinking it was time to save some $$$$... Sold it with 4k miles on the odo (only lost $500). Since then I have gotten bored and needed a new project. So I decided to VENTURE WAY OUT and bought a Mustang 302 6speed 2014. John Hennessey is a good friend of mine and I have decided to see what I can do with a car (customization wise). So I will playing with it until I decide I am bored and need to get back into a truck. Sorry for disappearing and for disappointing!
Gallery - 8" LIFT - ROUGH COUNTRY - BILSTEIN - TOYO - FUEL OFFROAD - S&B - MAGNAFLOW - SMOKED LED TAILS - BILLET TECH - RECON - IRON BULL DEFENDER 4 - RIGID INDUSTRIES LEDS - Sponsored by Bully's Performance - Build Thread
Old 10-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Bully's Performance

Damn man!!!
You wanted to save and then grabbed a stang?
Not that it's a bad thing.... Just saying

Show us a few pics at least.

If the stang and the lexus you're driving
Old 10-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

Well I only drove the diesel a few times a week. So the EGR was giving me a lot of issues and my county requires the EGR. I'll post pics later. The mustang is stock right now, but it's also only a few weeks old. I actually hate fords. But between a mustang, srt challenger, and ss Camaro; the mustang was a clear choice. I have the trac pack on mine. As far as the Lexus goes, I drive a different one every night. Just whichever we have the most of. So last night was a loaded GS350 (SICK CAR), but usually I am in an RX350 which if you didn't know is a soccer mom SUV that costs more than my cummins..... I've drive the new IS f-sport, GX, and ES. Just depends on what's free and what I personally need.
Gallery - 8" LIFT - ROUGH COUNTRY - BILSTEIN - TOYO - FUEL OFFROAD - S&B - MAGNAFLOW - SMOKED LED TAILS - BILLET TECH - RECON - IRON BULL DEFENDER 4 - RIGID INDUSTRIES LEDS - Sponsored by Bully's Performance - Build Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 12:09 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
Well I only drove the diesel a few times a week. So the EGR was giving me a lot of issues and my county requires the EGR. I'll post pics later. The mustang is stock right now, but it's also only a few weeks old. I actually hate fords. But between a mustang, srt challenger, and ss Camaro; the mustang was a clear choice. I have the trac pack on mine. As far as the Lexus goes, I drive a different one every night. Just whichever we have the most of. So last night was a loaded GS350 (SICK CAR), but usually I am in an RX350 which if you didn't know is a soccer mom SUV that costs more than my cummins..... I've drive the new IS f-sport, GX, and ES. Just depends on what's free and what I personally need.
Sweet. Well nice to see you back
Old 10-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

2014 Mustang 302
- Trac-Pack
- Brembo Brakes
- 6-Speed Manual
- Pirelli Tires
- trac-pack 19" wheels
- Fully loaded

Mods to come soon:
Shelby GT500 Exhaust with Quad Tips
Tint
19" Staggered Concave Wheels in Graphite
HPE 490 Package (490HP)
- Headers
- HPE Custom Tune
- Steeda Intake

Still debating on supercharging it. It'll be awhile before I make a decision on that.

Tint

Last edited by Ram725; 10-16-2013 at 03:02 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Bully's Performance

Dude!!! That is a sweet looking stang. I guess one of your favorite colors is Mineral grey or Fords variation?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
Dude!!! That is a sweet looking stang. I guess one of your favorite colors is Mineral grey or Fords variation?
Ya. Mineral gray is my favorite color on any vehicle. So it's gray on black.