DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How much did you pay for your 2013?

90K views 430 replies 248 participants last post by  Dodgeboy1313 
#1 · (Edited)
I think there was a thread similar to this in the 2012 section & now that the stock on the lot of those is starting to dwindle, maybe a 13 section will be useful. Particularly with the changes that have come in this model year.

Personally am going to wait a little longer, but did stop by a local dealer just in case there was a small fire sale for end of month & year. Didn't happen. The guys were in a rush, quoted the wrong truck msrp while trying to convince me they were quoting 2012 pricing for a 13. More so just a rush sort of thing that didn't work, but am sure there will better deals to come within the year.

#239 ·
Laramie Longhorn, 5.7 Hemi, 6 speed, monotone Maximum Steel color, (this color is really, really nice!), tonneau cover, trailer brake control, tow mirrors, beige filigree etched interior, nav, you name it practically all the bells and whistles on this truck! MSRP $51,000, got it for 28K cash(including tax, tags, registration, and all fees, etc.), plus my 2008 Titan Pro-4X with 61,000 miles on it OTD. Spent all day haggling over price but in the end couldn't be happier with the deal I got!

#251 ·
2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn CC, 5.7L, 8spd. Every option except leather seats, sunroof and air suspension. Just over $39k before taxes/doc/extended warranty (does not include trade-in/down payment).

I think I got a good deal since the MSRP was JUST under $50k. This is the first new vehicle I've purchased though

#254 ·
Holy cow. That's one of the most expensive MSRP Big Horn's I've ever seen. $45K is about as high as I've seen them around here. Sounds like you got a good deal though on it. :smiley_thumbs_up:

#252 ·
Too much by this forums standards. Only $8k off MSRP, brought in down $32K.
Thats what I get for not haggling. It was a nice buying experience. They started at invoice, then minused all the insentives. I am still happy, dealer was happy. I love the 8 speed Hemi. In a month from now I won't remember what I paid for it anyway.

I paid $32k for my loaded( stripped by today's standards)1999 Chevy Silverado 4x4 extended cab 14 years ago. So I basically got the same type of vehicle, minus the leather, but the Ram so much more powerful and technologically advanced. It seems like these are bargains for what you get.

#258 ·
2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4 w/every option possible (just didnt like chrome of laramie prefer body color)...........

MSRP 50,035 Invoice 45,743 I paid 43689 minus 6k equity from my trade in (2012 Camaro SS) OTD 38092 TTT Included. (USAA/Competitor Incentive and a few others).

#260 ·
2013 Lone Star Crew Cab 4x4, 5.7L, 3.55, 8spd, 8.4" screen (no nav), tow package, bedliner, tint, chrome steps, bucket seats, luxury group, protection group, comfort group, anti-spin diff, 32gal, parksense. $30,500 + TTL -for a truck with an MSRP of $44,450. I feel pretty good about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.