DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

I can take care of all the unbolting and hollowing out the cats. I just need your magic touch with the welding bit and pulling on that slip joint in front of the muffler to get the pipes apart
Old 07-12-2013, 10:35 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I bought an airlift kit a couple days ago and it showed up today. I'm excited to install it this weekend! I can keep my lowered rear look and get rid of the squat when towing. The kit was very affordable, seems really high quality, lifetime warranty, and so far the reps have been extremely helpful. One guy even emailed me pictures of his personal ram with the same kit, to show different ride heights unloaded, loaded, etc.

I didn't want to get an on board air compressor because of the cost and reliability aspect of it. I would like to get just an air storage tank that I can mount under the bed and fill while on a trip towing or something like that. Does anyone know where I can get a small tank like that? I've been searching but not having much luck finding something small and affordable.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:41 PM

InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

I'd say look at popular diesel sites for an idea of what you're looking for considering how many install air helper bags compared to the 1/4 ton truck market.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 PM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

1/4 ton!!!!! "wat you talkin' bout willis????"

What have you been up to?

Old 07-12-2013, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
1/4 ton!!!!! "wat you talkin' bout willis????"

What have you been up to?
I'm in the Land of "Eh" at the moment lol Took a road trip up north to deliver my parents dogs in New Foundland. Nova Scotia is awesome, and my truck is filthy lol Need to get some truck pics while I'm up here though. Right now the front end is covered in bugs and the rest is just dirty like your truck normally is after a couple months
Old 07-12-2013, 11:12 PM

I'd need to see your truck dirty to believe it! Knowing you you'll probably sleep wash your truck tonight...god forbid there's a bug on it

Old 07-12-2013, 11:19 PM

oh you wish....
Old 07-12-2013, 11:36 PM

Vehicle: 04 dodge ram
Rep:29
icywhite is on a distinguished road

I've been wanting toget one but been doing maintenance lately with this long ass commute I've been having
2/4 drop,h.o. cams,4.56s posi, stage 2 cai, 70mm tb, 180t, cutouts, efan, centerforce dual friction clutch,short throw shifter 24%, sct(tuned by flying ryan), high flo-Y, 3 inch exaust , jbl headers nitrous, leds and hids on all lights, oh yeah 24s just to slow me back down
Old 07-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
I'm in the Land of "Eh" at the moment lol Took a road trip up north to deliver my parents dogs in New Foundland. Nova Scotia is awesome, and my truck is filthy lol Need to get some truck pics while I'm up here though. Right now the front end is covered in bugs and the rest is just dirty like your truck normally is after a couple months
You drove that entire distance?!?!?!?!
Canada is nice, eh?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 07-13-2013, 03:40 PM

LOL you know what's funny Steven is I viewed that pic on my phone and your truck looked spotless. Now viewing on the computer I see the bugs. You're letting yourself go man.....it's just not like you to have a dirty truck...you're starting to look like, ME

icy, you've been wanting to get what?