DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2014 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2014 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2014 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Black Clear Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:65
cjgerson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjgerson View Post
Once my truck moves to shipped I'll give you my final sticker price. I say this because the website will not le me build how I ordered. I got it wit sun roof, 3.55, LSD, Hitch, Air (which became standard) and deleted spray in bed liner and Rambox. I should have a final window sticker by Monday.
So was able to see the Window Sticker on my 2013 Limited and it came out to be 53,270. It of course did not list the Air Suspension on the sticker so I had my dealer check and the final options report does have the Air. So currently the 2013 RAM build and price web site is completely wrong for the Limited package. Rambox is not include, but Air Suspension is included.

So the options list Darwin posted in this theard is by far the most accurate to date.
RetraxOne Tonneau cover, DeeZee tailgate assist, Line-X premium bed liner, Bed Rug Bed Mat, Freedom Tailgate seal, Cabin Air filter, aFe Magnum FORCE Air Intake System, Muffllex DOD18M, AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, Craven Stubby Antenna, Tinted Windows, AVS In-Channel Vent-visors, AMP Research Black Bed Xtender HD, Hypertech Interceptor, E&G Classics - Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille insert , Lamin-X 3rd brake and fog lights, E&G Classics Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille Insert
Old 07-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: 4x2 Limited CC SB
Color: Bright White
Rep:24
Darwin00537 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So the options list Darwin posted in this theard is by far the most accurate to date.
I'm glad it was helpful. Just think, today is July 22. They might actually be building your truck right now! (and maybe mine isn't far behind it)
Old 07-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin00537 View Post
I'm glad it was helpful. Just think, today is July 22. They might actually be building your truck right now! (and maybe mine isn't far behind it)
My 2013 Limited was actually build last Tuesday and it moved to Shipment status this morning.
RetraxOne Tonneau cover, DeeZee tailgate assist, Line-X premium bed liner, Bed Rug Bed Mat, Freedom Tailgate seal, Cabin Air filter, aFe Magnum FORCE Air Intake System, Muffllex DOD18M, AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, Craven Stubby Antenna, Tinted Windows, AVS In-Channel Vent-visors, AMP Research Black Bed Xtender HD, Hypertech Interceptor, E&G Classics - Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille insert , Lamin-X 3rd brake and fog lights, E&G Classics Polished Heavy Mesh Bumper Grille Insert
Old 07-23-2013, 12:08 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Deep Cherry Pearl/Gold Two-Tone
Rep:37
AzDusty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah I got all that same info. I started the 2013 Limited thread and did all kinds of research. I deleted spray in because I'm going to have line-x sprayed in. IMO better quality and wil cost less than $200 more than factory invoice spray liner. I also do not like the overall look of the Rambox so i deleted it as well.
I thought I read here somewhere that Line-X had become the official liner of Ram?

RAM 1500 4x4 Laramie Longhorn
Old 07-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:11
barryhanna is on a distinguished road

I heard that about LineX but haven't been able to confirm it. Either way, I have the factory spray-in and it seems fine. I did put in a BedRug mat just to have a less abrasive surface and one that things don't slide on as easily. I didn't think I needed the complete coverage BedRug and so far I'm satisfied that I made the right decision and saved a couple of hundred dollars to boot. The BedRug seems to be a quality product and the fit is good. I also installed the tailgate mat and that's a good deal as well.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzDusty View Post
I thought I read here somewhere that Line-X had become the official liner of Ram?
I was not able to confirm that either. I had read some mixed results on the factory liner and had good recommendations on my local line-x shop. So I decided to go the route of deleting the factory liner from my build and have the local line-x shop spray it in. He quoted me $469 plus tax and I have that $25 coupon.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:52 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: 4x2 Limited CC SB
Color: Bright White
Rep:24
Darwin00537 is on a distinguished road

Check it out. An actual window sticker for a 2013 Laramie Limited.

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/window...RR7PT2DS706040

It looks like a Longhorn at first blush, but it has the Limited 26M package and is listed as a Limited on the Ram website when you search inventory.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:08 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport 4x4 CC 6'4"
Color: White
Rep:56
RJWNY will become famous soon enough

my build sheet....only options that arent listed that should be are backup camera and power adjustable pedals...so maybe those are now standard? I emailed the dealer asking....waiting on reply...

Old 07-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin00537 View Post
Check it out. An actual window sticker for a 2013 Laramie Limited.

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/window...RR7PT2DS706040

It looks like a Longhorn at first blush, but it has the Limited 26M package and is listed as a Limited on the Ram website when you search inventory.
Yep that is almost identical to my 2013 Limited window sticker. I got an update this morning from dealer and its scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 7/28!