DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:621
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by semlohde View Post
ME AGAIN!! I just called the MS State Attny General to discuss options. I bought in TN so have to abide by TN Lemon Law. And if similar to MS, they have 3 tries to fix it, OR it is down for 15 days. But he said attorneys won't touch this because they know it has to go through ARBITRATION. And in most cases they give the money back if they lose. This is an unbelievable mess....
they have had it for 15 days. now go in and tell them either get me a replacement truck or i call an attorney and lemon it.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:55 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

And the evening update is !!! Are you ready???? Instead of August 27th transmission due date, it's now September 6th per my dealer. I said that is absurd and I want a new truck. He agreed and said he would present it to Chrysler. And as I looked at the Chrysler site for trucks I found nothing that matched mine. Well, as long as I looked and it was hours. Some were in transit and that's what I'd want - since mine had some 4 or so miles when I took it for a test drive. Who knows how much test driving has been done on these site unseen things. Some didn't have the CD (what a mess these 8.4 don't have dvd!!), or 220 amp alternator. They had wheel to wheel steps instead of chrome steps. Some added block heaters - I thought all h heaters just no power cords. Can't have those RAMboxes - I have a 5th wheel just sitting while all this goes on! I am so disgusted. Who knows what surprise I'll have tomorrow.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:46 AM

huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

time to go to dealer and talk in person. start by just asking for your money back.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:48 AM

what do they have on the lot that they can loan you so you can use your trailer. hell can they go aftermarket and get a ats or such upgraded trans?
Old 08-06-2013, 03:10 AM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

My tranny went was fixed in 2 weeks you need to tell them your getting a lawyer and see what happens
Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 AM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergreen View Post
they have had it for 15 days. now go in and tell them either get me a replacement truck or i call an attorney and lemon it.
LOL thats not how it works they are alowed to fix it before you can lemon law it
Old 08-06-2013, 07:11 AM

Vehicle: 2010 4.7l v8 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:160
Astartes has a spectacular aura aboutAstartes has a spectacular aura about

Its all about the money. I don't think its just Chrysler... I think its what this world is turning into.
Greater love has no one than this, that a man lay down his life for his brothers. -John 15:13

My Mods
Old 08-06-2013, 08:46 AM

dodgert, based on op post about the lemon law he has to follow, 15 days is a benchmark. the laws vary from state to state. he has talked to an attorney. pretty hard to skip reading a few pages and then jump in as if you have something useful to say. LOL
Old 08-06-2013, 10:45 AM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

This IS getting long in the tooth isn't it! But it keeps moving like an afternoon soap on tv. I have called an attorney - they wouldn't touch it. Lemon law says 3 tries OR 15 days, which is why I suspect a call from the dealer - who I believe is working within his legal boundaries. So I looked longer on http://www.ramtrucks.com/hostc/sni/I...G7,ETK,PW7-QWL and found some close matches. And about 1am wrote Doug Betts senior VP of quality. But didn't send it. I was tired and rather miffed! But I did call his rep at 7:05 and he couldn't misunderstand me. Know what I got?? I'M SEARCHING FOR THE PART. I said I don't need a part, I want a new transmission and he said he had people looking for one. Beat the dead horse time - GO GET THE NEXT ONE THAT COMES OFF THE LINE!!!!! I'm heading to the dealer in a bit to look at the colors on the other trucks so I'll have an idea of what might be nice. Of course I want what I have and there is one in Houston almost 500 miles away. But how long has it been sitting on their lot! Thanks to all for the support but this thing is strictly about money and customer care is out the window. Lemon law and arbitration are all time consuming, but wouldn't cost me anything. Waiting doesn't cost other than aggravation. So I guess whichever comes in 1st, a replacement truck or tranny, is what I'll get.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:45 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:19
constableal is on a distinguished road

once again..................get the news media involved.