Thanks everyone for your help. I could not get our 2013 Rams' Homelink to program to our Genie Intellicode garage door opener even though I followed the You Tube video posted by Dodge three times!! Frustrated, I called Homelink customer service. The representative was quick to recommend that I buy a repeater from them for $27 plus shipping and that would get it to work. I looked up the repeater and it did NOT recommend you use it for Genie products.
I was stumped so looked into this forum. Sure enough, if you:
1. Clear programmed buttons by pressing 1 & 3 simultaneously for about 15 seconds, the cluster diplays 'cleared'.
2. Unplug your garage door opener so its not going up and down while doing the next step.
3. Program your desired Homelink button to your existing garage door remote control by holding the remote up to the Homelink panel; hold down the button on the opener's remote control while holding down the Homelink button you want to program to the garage door until you see 'learning complete' in the display.
4. Plug in your garage door opener and press the learn button on the opener; on mine it was a little red button; the led on the opener begins to blink.
5. Run back to the truck and press the button that you programmed in step 3; hold for 2 seconds; press again for 2 seconds. The second time I pressed it, it operated the garage door and had programmed successfully.
Thanks again to everyone who posted here and I hope my Genie Intellicode specific issue helps others who get the wrong information from Homelink.