DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Taz016 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up AMP Research Power Running Boards Help

Hey everyone. Just bought a 2013 Ram 1500 with no running boards on it, and my girlfriend is complaining she can't get it. Was planning on getting the AMP Research Power Running Boards, and have already been looking at them for a while. I was just wondering if some of you guys here could point me in the right direction in where is the best place to purchase these as in cheapest, and good customer service, and or the best deals on these are. This will be my first modification for my truck and many more to come thanks everyone

Travis
Sponsored links
Old 08-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:1946
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Both Andrew and Jeremiah at Bully's Performance are great guys to deal with when buying any aftermarket parts for your truck. They offer great prices and discounts for forum members (they are a site vendor) and have amazing customer service and shipping times. They are by far the best guys I've dealt with either in person or online when it comes to buying car/truck parts.

Send them an email at sales@bullysperformance.com. Be sure to mention that you're forum member for the discounted pricing.

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2
EST 500 hp/1268 ft-lbs at FW | H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | S&B Intake w/ Scoop
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Old 08-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab 4x4
Color: Flame Red Clearcoat - R4
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
hollonator is on a distinguished road

See if you can find them on Summit Racing. If not by looking at parts for your truck, type in the part number from the AMP Research website. Summit Racing has very competitive prices that are extremely hard to beat...and excellent customer service to boot.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Hemi 4x4
Custom Flowmaster 50 Series HD Exhaust

Old 08-19-2013, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab 4x4
Color: Flame Red Clearcoat - R4
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
hollonator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Both Andrew and Jeremiah at Bully's Performance are great guys to deal with when buying any aftermarket parts for your truck. They offer great prices and discounts for forum members (they are a site vendor) and have amazing customer service and shipping times. They are by far the best guys I've dealt with either in person or online when it comes to buying car/truck parts.

Send them an email at sales@bullysperformance.com. Be sure to mention that you're forum member for the discounted pricing.
I have not heard of Bully's Performance...I will definitely check them out if they offer discounts to forum members. Thanks for the heads up.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Hemi 4x4
Custom Flowmaster 50 Series HD Exhaust

Old 08-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollonator View Post
I have not heard of Bully's Performance...I will definitely check them out if they offer discounts to forum members. Thanks for the heads up.
Definitely worth talking to. I've bought the majority of my Ram parts through them and have been very pleased. Both Andrew and Jeremiah are members on the forum as well. Andrew's username is fastNugly@BP and Jeremiah's is Bully's Performance. You'll probably see them around quite often.

8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2
EST 500 hp/1268 ft-lbs at FW | H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | S&B Intake w/ Scoop
Old 08-19-2013, 04:55 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 CC
Color: White
Rep:264
012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough

I just purchased my AMP steps from Bully's. Best price I could find, and great customer service as well. I would definitely give them a shout. I know that price is high for the steps, but I don't regret it at all. One of the coolest mods out there for sure.

Cabin Air Filter -Debadged -14" Magnaflow -Mopar T Grip Shifter -Foxbox w/ 10" Type Rs -B Pillar tape removed -Tint matched -CST/Pro Comp 6" Lift - 35x12.50 ATZ P3 and 20x9 +1mm Fuel Mavericks -AMP Power Steps -8k HID -HEMIFEVER Tune
Old 08-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Thanks a lot Brandon. I'll send them an email and see what they can do for me. I'm sure I'll be dealing with them a lot now lol. And I've seen you on the forums many times answering people's questions while I was browsing, and you seem very intelligent with trucks. I'll be sure to ask you questions as well and I'll be talking to you lots in the future

Travis
Old 08-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

For sure man! Thanks for the compliments.

Just noticed you're from Surrey as well; always good to see some local guys on the forum

I'm not sure if you have bought many parts out of the States before or not but getting them shipped to the States and going down to pick them up is significantly cheaper than getting them shipped to Canada. I use a company called Ship Happens in Sumas. If you want, check out their website and you can sign up for a customer number (and read how to use their services). Costs $5 per package that you pick up there and then depending on the price you'll probably pay the tax coming over the border. Either way it still ends up being cheaper as you aren't paying brokerage fees or the Canadian shipping costs.

Old 08-19-2013, 08:15 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the shout out once again Brandon! OP if we haven't already helped you we would be more than happy to

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 08-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

You're welcome buddy

And indeed I am. Thanks for the welcoming

And I was gonna ask about that too for me being from Canada and everything how all the shipping works, and that sounds like a way better idea. I think I will check out their site, and just go there then to pick up all my parts. Thanks for tip man. You have anymore?