DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2013 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2013 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2013 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2549
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
Contact weathertech about your concerns, they have a great customer service and will for sure resolve if not reimburse you for there product.
+1 on calling Weathertech. I have a 2012 and the same liners fit like a glove, very happy with them.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:31 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Put them out in the sun to soften up and take their intended shape, I bet that would help.

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Express
Trim Level: Express Quad Cab
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:45
TinMan68 is on a distinguished road

My Driver side fits pretty good. It's the passenger side that doesn't fit well. I think the next sunny day we have I'll try to warm them up in the sun and put them back in and hold them to the shape they should be till they cool down. Then we shall see if they stay or go back to the shape they were.
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 5.7L Hemi With 6 Speed Automatic And 3:55 LSD Gears and 20 Inch Rubber
2002 A6 3.0L 30V Quattro Avant Auto
2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Model 6 Speed Manual
Old 09-17-2013, 08:57 AM

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Just don't get the Mats from MOPAR
i bought mine believing that they were of good quality
nice looking with DODGE in white print

right where my right heel rests, there is a tear & the mat is not yet 2 years old
by the way, i only wear sneakers

http://www.payless.com/store/product...dSegment=Adult
Good thing you said you only wear sneakers, I was sure it was you high heels causing the problem
Old 09-17-2013, 12:11 PM

Vehicle: 2013 2500 CTD Laramie Mega 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black Gold Pearlcoat
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:14
katokahn99 is on a distinguished road

I love the Weathertech liners. Can't wait to get mine! Maybe the OP's issue is because of how his truck was assembled? I'm just saying, a truck is assembled from a multitude of different parts and components. There just seems that there are more chances for variances in the manufacture and assembly of a truck than in the manufacture of a Weathertech mat. That said, there is still room for manufacturing defects in the latter.
...just thinking and typing.
I would still contact Weathertech for assistance.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express QuadCab 4x4
Color: True Blue Pearl
Rep:44
GEOPYR8 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Asur
I called weathertech and they were most helpful. I can send them in for an exchange if I like. But that seems rather pointless, as they said, all they can do is send another set which comes from the same mold so they will fit exactly the same.

Bully
I kinda figure that the six hours + of near 100 degree temp inside my truck yesterday should soften them up enough to let them relax to their normal shape. About 20 degrees warmer than it was outside in the sun yesterday.

I went out and looked at them this am and they do actually look a little better. Good enough that I can live with it. But after messing with them for awhile the problem seems to be the two hook alignment holes. They seem to be a little off. Oh well? I'll take my wifes advice for once and " don't sweat the small stuff".
Old 09-17-2013, 04:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Color: Flame Red
Rep:2549
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEOPYR8 View Post
Asur
I called weathertech and they were most helpful. I can send them in for an exchange if I like. But that seems rather pointless, as they said, all they can do is send another set which comes from the same mold so they will fit exactly the same.

Bully
I kinda figure that the six hours + of near 100 degree temp inside my truck yesterday should soften them up enough to let them relax to their normal shape. About 20 degrees warmer than it was outside in the sun yesterday.

I went out and looked at them this am and they do actually look a little better. Good enough that I can live with it. But after messing with them for awhile the problem seems to be the two hook alignment holes. They seem to be a little off. Oh well? I'll take my wifes advice for once and " don't sweat the small stuff".
I would still try leaving out in the sun as suggested by Bully's because the direct sunlight will be stronger and likely more effective than just sitting in your truck.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:45 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
Color: Maximum Steel
Rep:89
Breathing Borla will become famous soon enough

I like the husky weatherbeaters much cheaper and fit great and no sliding around

2013 Ram Sport Crew 4x4, 5.7, 8-speed, 3.92, Borla
2010 LTD Tundra DC, 4x4 RW Wheels 33" Cooper Maxx
2001 tundra, 2000 tundra
1995.5 Tacoma, 1997 Tacoma, 1998 Tacoma
Old 09-17-2013, 11:42 PM
The Sound of Eight Hooves

Vehicle: 2013 Ram1500 4x4 8HP70 3.21LSD
Trim Level: Lone Star Quad Cab
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:519
Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathing Borla View Post
I like the husky weatherbeaters much cheaper and fit great and no sliding around
Agreed, my dad has weatherthechs and they slide around. Huskies are the way to go.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: white
Rep:10
RamOh is on a distinguished road

Agree, I have Husky's took them out of my 2012 and put them in my 2013. Fit like a glove.