While I waited for paint I started to put the tire together.
I use balancing beads in all my tires so I threw in a 10 ounce pack. The bag busts up as soon as the tire spins at any rate.
Lots of lube.
Drop tire over beadlock and push it down untill it is kind of in the center.
Then push the tire up against something and push forward on the beadlock with your foot and it rotates into the tire nicely. I just had to use a couple of screw drivers to get the beadlock the last little bit into the tire. Then just center the bead lock as close to possible inside the tire (help's with balancing).
To assemble the tire and wheel I started by placing the inner wheel on a 5gal bucket.
I lubed the tire, rim and beadlock up good and had a buddy help me place the tire over the rim, making sure the air hole in the beadlock was centered between 2 studs.
The new o-ring that came in the kit is slightly small so I stretched over my shop vac while I got the rest of my stuff together. I installed a new o-ring on the valve stem fitting. I then tested the o-ring to see how long I would have before the o-ring pop'd out of the groove, so I would know how long I had to get the outer bolted down (3min). If that doesn't sound like long don't worry only 3 nuts are need to get it pulled up tight enough so the o-ring stays.
When I got the outer ready to be placed on the inner I placed 3 pilot washers evenly spaced around the holes. The pilot washers are needed to center the outer to the inner half. I then got all my flange nuts ready as well as 3 regular nuts that I was going to use for the seating of the outer. I then lubed the wheel up again and put the o-ring in place and put the outer on the studs lining up the valve stem fitting with the air hole in the beadlock. I placed the 3 regular nuts on the studs that had the pilot washers. I then used an impact to suck down the nuts evenly untill the outer was seated. I then threw on the flange nuts on and sucked them down. Before I replaced the regular nuts with flange nuts I torque all the nuts to 50 lbs.
I then torqued up all the nuts to 80 lbs then 110 lbs. The last thing I installed was the valve stem and then I aired up the tire. Because the tire is being squished there is no trying to seat it.
Now time to install on truck. Because this was a test to see if I was going to order 4 more wheel/tire assembles, I put it on the front to see if my 5" lift was enough to run these 37's on 8.25"wide wheel with 3.25" backspacing. When I cycled the stearing it just touched my flare and the bumper valinse would have to be trimmed. So I would need a 6" or 8" lift or a grinder to make enough clearance. The other thing I checked was the wieght of the Beadlock assembly (145 lbs) vs my 35's on aluminium wheels (75 lbs). I probally would have done more mods to make these fit but at that wieght they would be sucking the fuel and power on the highway. So I am going to go with 37 BFG AT's which are only 1 lbs more then what I am running now and with no more mods.
But I did a splice picture to show what they would look like on my truck.
Hope this helps someone thinking of going to 16.5's.