DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Product Reviews

Notices

Product Reviews Have you found a great product, or a really bad one and you just need to tell someone about it! Post up a review for the benefit of all!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1534
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future
Default Customer Service Reviews

As most of you know a product is only as good as the company that stands behind it. I am posting these "reviews" of the two very good customer service experiences I have had with two companies I am sure most of us have used on our trucks.

Dee Zee - I purchased a Tailgate Assist from them several months ago. A couple of weeks ago I noticed the tailgate was making a weird sound when I put it down. When I looked at it more closely I noticed the bolt that goes into the tailgate was bent at an angle. I contacted Dee Zee by email and they sent out a new hardware kit at no cost.

Wheel Pros - These guys sell a lot of different brands of wheels. I have the XD 795 Hoss. I got mine used from another member. The center caps all have the chrome plating (I knew that going in.) coming off. I contacted them initially to ask what part number I needed to replace them with and if they had them in black. They asked if I was looking to buy some. I said yes because of the chrome issue. Then they asked for pictures of the chrome peeling. I sent them the pictures and remembered I needed an accent bolt also that had fallen off. I asked what size/thread pattern I needed to get from Home Depot. Apparently, they are fake and are held in by a spring. I get an email back saying they will replace the center caps and send me a couple accent bolts for free as they are covered under warranty. Now, keep in mind I never once implied or stated I bought the wheels from them. I was just trying to price out a new set of caps. I was floored.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Nice to hear when good service is received.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I had the same exact issue with the DeeZee Tailgate Assist. Although mine actually come out of the tailgate but was bent like yours. Called DeeZee and they sent a whole new kit. I believe the problem was that I/we forgot to put the liquid lock tight it came with on that piece therefore it came loose after time. I did it (put on the liquid lock tight it came with) to new one and no issues.