DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-04-2013, 11:12 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation I am on the hunt for a old school Mopar help me out :)

Hey everyone, this is Jeremiah, as many of you know I traded my Ram for a Challenger, I have been thinking about picking up a 2500, however after much thinking I do not really want a 2500.

I am looking for a 1940-1959 step side Dodge Truck for the next company build, this vehicle needs no motor or transmission however it does need to have all the body parts, the wood bed in the floor does not have to be their as it will need to be replaced anyway if it is. The body needs to be in half way good condition and must be a rolling chassis. If it has a motor and trans this is fine, if it runs this is fine as well.

I have found a couple that I am bidding on now and hoping to score with one of them so that we can get it back here and have it ready to bring to Gatty (hopefully will depend on how much time and love is needed to get it done).

It can be a 1/2 ton, or 3/4 ton, and as stated must be a step side. (I know the dually is not a step side, but a truck like that is not out of the question as a step side bed could be put on it easy enough )

If you all wonderful Mopar lovers come across any craigslist ads or ebay listings, or find something in a barn somewhere feel free to post up here the info.

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE!

Here is what I am looking at now, as you all help me find potential trucks I will add an image here in the posts below and as I narrow them down I will add the ones I am seriously looking at and inquiring about here

1958 Dodge Truck

1956 Dodge

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-06-2013 at 05:17 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 1500
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has disabled reputation

Bad-ass idea, man. I'll keep my eyes open, and PM you if I see anything.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:32 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Bad-ass idea, man. I'll keep my eyes open, and PM you if I see anything.
awesome thanks!

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-04-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Rep:517
shawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of light

Hell yeah!!! Ill keep my eyes open!!

And a classic dodge would be nice to see. The chevy and fords are cool, but a old skool dodge is just cooler becaise you dont see many.

If i ever get the funds, im doing a 65 chevy rcsb. My grandpa had a 3/4 65 long bed. And i loved it!! Until he traded it (not my idea i wanted it so bad even though it got 10mpg) for a wrangler that started having 103736280 problems...he ended up trading it off too.. oh well. Ill have mine one day.

Good luck on the hunt and post some pics if ya find the one fmyour looking for!!
12 RCSB Express- 5%Tint, Gatorhyde spray-in, Black OEM Tips, Plasti Dip badges and Interior, CBE muffler,AFE CAI, Kenwood DDX370, Ks3.5s, Pioneer 6x9s,BT 964SP lowered on oem chrome 17's and some LEDs... Plenty on the To-Do list

New audio build in progress
Old 10-05-2013, 12:07 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnu View Post
Hell yeah!!! Ill keep my eyes open!!

And a classic dodge would be nice to see. The chevy and fords are cool, but a old skool dodge is just cooler becaise you dont see many.

If i ever get the funds, im doing a 65 chevy rcsb. My grandpa had a 3/4 65 long bed. And i loved it!! Until he traded it (not my idea i wanted it so bad even though it got 10mpg) for a wrangler that started having 103736280 problems...he ended up trading it off too.. oh well. Ill have mine one day.

Good luck on the hunt and post some pics if ya find the one fmyour looking for!!
Hey thanks for keeping an eye out! Once I find the one I settle on I will for sure post up some picks. I am not looking for something already all done as most of those are a little out of the budget and I would rather do the work to it myself (it is within my budget if I do it this way if I buy one already done I would end up spending another 5-10k to make it the way I wanted it and probably over pay by the same amount for the convenience of it being done up at the time of purchase). Of coarse for what I am using it for the drive train and suspension is going to be no where near original factory specs but the body and interior will be pretty much like it was from the factory except I have a cool idea with the wood floor that was not done from the factory (it will still be wood though), of coarse will have the AC and a radio gotta have my music (and if I end up with one without a step side I am going to put a step side bed on it).

With that said I am open to almost any old school dodge truck so long as it is pre 1960 and has a step side (or can have a step side put on it)

Yea I like old school chevy's too, my first vehicle I ever owned was a 1969 CST10 that truck was a beast and a lot of fun and a very nice truck, however I was young didn't know what I had and let it go. I would love to have another one day but as you said you see them almost everywhere and it would be sweet to have another old school dodge on the road I too will one day do up another chevy but that is a project that is not in the budget right now. When I do the chevy build that will probably cost me twice what I have budgeted for the dodge build I want to do.

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-05-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 2500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:123
1stRAM2012 will become famous soon enough1stRAM2012 will become famous soon enough

heres two of the same but way different on the price category

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/4087829808.html

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/4035484352.html

MODS in profile
Old 10-05-2013, 12:24 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stRAM2012 View Post
hey that first one isn't bad I think I saw that one on Ebay too while browsing after getting back from a bust about 3 hours away from my house. Not really looking for the military style dodge truck it is pretty sweet though but would cost double the amount they are asking to turn it into what I have envisioned. Thanks for the links though!

Keep em coming if you have them everyone!

Thanks again everyone to everyone who has posted already and thanks in advanced to those that will post

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 10-06-2013, 04:10 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

so far I only have the two candidates above, as more pop up I will keep this thread updated and the top runners in the first post!

If ya'll see anything post up a link here, any advice or comments are always welcome

Old 10-06-2013, 05:17 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

added to the list from the Charger Z