DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Miscellaneous For Sale

Notices

Miscellaneous For Sale Post anything you have for sale in here that is not related to the Dodge Ram.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-17-2013, 11:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:145
sowardcustoms will become famous soon enoughsowardcustoms will become famous soon enough
Default 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT 1 of 500 made 1 of 215 optioned with Recaro seats

I have a 1989 Shelby CSX that I would like to sell before I put it in storage it has 113,000 original miles I haven't had it long I just don't have time to give it the attention it deserves. It runs well turbo spools nicely plenty of power but it does have oil leaks oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket one of the turbo oil lines leaks I have new original pressure and return lines hard to find just need installed the gas gauge does not work, radiator will need to be fixed it has a pinhole leak in one of the tanks just developed that. paint is in good condition for its age it does have scratches and dings nothing major the only thing I do not have for the car is the factory wheels it has scion tc wheels on it and will be sold with it.. the interior is in descent condition considering its age it does have holes cut at the bottom of the door panels for speakers have no idea why but that seems to be the only mod to the interior could be fixed fairly easily This car is number 315 of 500 and has factory recaro seat option a great fun car no rust that I can see it was garaged most if not all of its life. I bought from the original owner it was bought new at Fred Oakley Dodge in Irving TX and has always been a texas car.. if you have any questions feel free to give a call 817-seven zero nine-9278 i'm asking $3,500 for the car book value low is $5,600 if it doesn't get sold soon it will go into storage until I have the time to look at her again I would just rather it go to a good home. Who knows they could bring a fortune in a couple years after all it is the last Shelby Dodge ever made....

Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2013, 11:44 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Gray
Rep:145
sowardcustoms will become famous soon enoughsowardcustoms will become famous soon enough

I forgot to say it is tagged and inspected I do drive at least once a week has a new battery new upper hose and thermostat and housing new plugs new plug wires cap and rotor does not smoke and drives very well...

Last edited by sowardcustoms; 09-17-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:41 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Inferno Red
Rep:184
bstc00 has a spectacular aura aboutbstc00 has a spectacular aura about

Wish I had the money for this right now. DO WANT. GLWS.