DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
Holy!!! 2 weeks of not being on here and there are a crap ton of pages...lol

Just lift the truck already
8" BDS long arm and buy the add ons later when you got the rest of the cash
Mr expert saleman comes out of the blue over here :LOL.
But in all seriousness.. I agree with Andrew on the 8" BDS long arm... Maybe just sell yourself at a street corner for a few weeks to get the tire money too.. Would help speed up the progress.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 10-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

http://bds-suspension.com/kit-customizer?kid=632H

Add the additions later. As I know this kit can easily double in price with all the add ons
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 10-08-2013, 01:14 AM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:1969
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Holy!!! 2 weeks of not being on here and there are a crap ton of pages...lol

Just lift the truck already
8" BDS long arm and buy the add ons later when you got the rest of the cash
Quote:
http://bds-suspension.com/kit-customizer?kid=632H

Add the additions later. As I know this kit can easily double in price with all the add ons
Haha yup, lots have things have been discussed in the last couple weeks. It's crazy how fast the pages can add on.

Yes the basic kit isn't a bad price it's the add ons that make it expensive. Like you said, it more than doubles in price with all the stuff I want to add to it. The one thing I'm not a huge fan of with the BDS kit as well is having to move the mounts for the AMP steps because of the long arm bracket. That's one thing that has me leaning more towards Pure Performance right now but I need to look more in to all that before I make a final decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Mr expert saleman comes out of the blue over here :LOL.
But in all seriousness.. I agree with Andrew on the 8" BDS long arm... Maybe just sell yourself at a street corner for a few weeks to get the tire money too.. Would help speed up the progress.
I don't even know what to say to that

Right now I'm focusing more on performance stuff rather than suspension/wheels/tires. I want to get all the deletes and stuff done before I even think about the full lift. Plus I'll want to get AMP steps on it and a few other things like that on first too.
As far as the leveling goes I've been thinking about just throwing spacers and a track bar on it and call that good until I lift it. We'll see though.... My plans and ideas change a lot. Lol. Right now it's looking like I'll be ordering up the H&S MiniMaxx within the next few days.

Andrew, were you or Eric able to find anything out about getting an H&S MiniMaxx race tuner? I haven't heard back from either of you on that.

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover
EST 500 hp/1268 ft-lbs at FW | H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake w/ Scoop
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Old 10-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post

I don't even know what to say to that

Right now I'm focusing more on performance stuff rather than suspension/wheels/tires. I want to get all the deletes and stuff done before I even think about the full lift. Plus I'll want to get AMP steps on it and a few other things like that on first too.
As far as the leveling goes I've been thinking about just throwing spacers and a track bar on it and call that good until I lift it. We'll see though.... My plans and ideas change a lot. Lol. Right now it's looking like I'll be ordering up the H&S MiniMaxx within the next few days.

Andrew, were you or Eric able to find anything out about getting an H&S MiniMaxx race tuner? I haven't heard back from either of you on that.
I am just trying to suggest how to improve ones income and make the most money out a day.. Didn't say anything about it being a respectful proper job.. But mod money is mod money at the end of the day I guess? lol

I am excited to see the mini-maxx, deletes and performance mods all done up on it.. Will need some video footage of coal rolling and drive by's to hear it roar... The AMP steps will look awesome on it. At the meet on the weekend LowUFO was telling my girlfriend about them on Andrews truck and she was trying to convince me to get them if I am lifting it.. Told her she is getting a step ladder or a rope ladder that drops out when the door is open.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Sorry Brandon! As mentioned, I've been swamped that I could not even answer my Bully's emails at times.

Send our sales@bullysperformance.com email another message and get Eric/Jeremiah to check and price it out for you.
I do know that the delete versions are hard to obtain now for many vendors.
Either way, either of them can get you the info
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 10-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am just trying to suggest how to improve ones income and make the most money out a day.. Didn't say anything about it being a respectful proper job.. But mod money is mod money at the end of the day I guess? lol

I am excited to see the mini-maxx, deletes and performance mods all done up on it.. Will need some video footage of coal rolling and drive by's to hear it roar... The AMP steps will look awesome on it. At the meet on the weekend LowUFO was telling my girlfriend about them on Andrews truck and she was trying to convince me to get them if I am lifting it.. Told her she is getting a step ladder or a rope ladder that drops out when the door is open.
Haha, that's true I guess. I just don't want to end up in jail before I get to spend the mod money. lol.

Yes the deletes and performance mods will definitely be sick. I'll get some good videos for sure when I have them all on the truck. Right now I'm still figuring everything out regarding what products I want to use and what some of the best deals will be. I've been all over the for sale section of Cumminsforum the past week or so.

They're definitely a little pricy but if I'm doing an 8" lift on a 3500 I'll need them no question. It was already bad enough getting into my 1500 with the 6" lift. Plus they will look sick and turn a lot of heads

Quote:
Sorry Brandon! As mentioned, I've been swamped that I could not even answer my Bully's emails at times.

Send our sales@bullysperformance.com email another message and get Eric/Jeremiah to check and price it out for you.
I do know that the delete versions are hard to obtain now for many vendors.
Either way, either of them can get you the info
No worries, I know how it gets sometimes. I'm not in a really big rush for this stuff anyway so I've been taking it slow finding out all the info I need too.

I'll email them again and see what they found out. I know it's hard if not impossible to get them in the states now. In Canada it's still quite easy, they're just on back order. I got in with a contact at BD Diesel here in Abbotsford and they gave me a pretty good price on one. It will just take a few weeks to get. If I can't get anything through you guys I'll just order it from BD because that will be fairly simple for me.

8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover
EST 500 hp/1268 ft-lbs at FW | H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake w/ Scoop
Old 10-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

A little teaser of what I ordered for the Cummins last night....

I have a Sinister EGR/cooler delete kit coming for it as well. Found a guy on Cumminsforum that had one brand new in the box, never used for sale. So I picked that up for a decent price as well. Now all I need is an exhaust system to be able to run everything. That probably won't be happening until late November or December now as I need to replenish the mod fund after these two purchaces. Two months ago I never thought I'd be spending that much on a tuner

Old 10-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Ohhh hell.. It's starting
Old 10-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Quote:
Ohhh hell.. It's starting
Haha yup!! It's officially the start of all the performance mods (or at least a good chunk of them).

The one thing you might find a little disappointing though is that because I went with custom tunes from Draconian Diesel it won't be rolling coal. The fuel mapping in the tunes are changed to be much more efficient and safer for the engine so therefore no over fueling to cause the black smoke. So that's one downside... but the power and quality of the tunes definitely makes up for it. Plus the versatility and customization options of having MCC are totally worth it.

Old 10-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Haha yup!! It's officially the start of all the performance mods (or at least a good chunk of them).

The one thing you might find a little disappointing though is that because I went with custom tunes from Draconian Diesel it won't be rolling coal. The fuel mapping in the tunes are changed to be much more efficient and safer for the engine so therefore no over fueling to cause the black smoke. So that's one downside... but the power and quality of the tunes definitely makes up for it. Plus the versatility and customization options of having MCC are totally worth it.
I know a guy with a 2012 cummins who hangs out with me and my friends randomly (him and some guy with a slammed g35 will show up and chill.. No clue of their names) and he works at a performance offroad shop and has his cummins all done up with a custom tune and he was telling me about that and how it won't roll coal because of the tune with the 6.7 and being more effiecient and such. Maybe one day you can get another tune to roll coal the odd time for shits and giggles.

And just to inform you, I am living my dream cummins build through your truck and build thread until I get out of school and can afford my own

Are you thinking about straight piping it?