DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-07-2013, 12:46 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation You asked! We Delivered! Mobile Site is live!

Just an update for everyone after a lot of time coding we finally have our mobile site operation and is working

there are a few small rendering bugs I am working to get fixed right now but they do not effect the useability of it to much or compromise the security of the site either.

the bugs that I have noticed are as follows

Home button sometimes does not work w/o a refresh
category/product images sometimes do not load w/o a refresh

current color scheme sucks IMO so it needs to be changed and will be in the upcoming weeks

Layout is not the best but for many will be A LOT EASIER when on there phone than our full desktop site.

If you all come across any other bugs/glitches let me know I will ad them to the list and get them taken care of ASAP, I am sure there will be a few more pop up so if you see one let me know so I can get it fixed!

Other than that let us know your thoughts on the mobile site

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
July Blowout Sale! 10% over cost and free shipping on any and all in stock items!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-09-2013 at 05:02 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 10-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2744
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on getting the mobile site up and running.. I am sure plenty of time, swearing and coffee were involved in the process.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 10-07-2013, 02:06 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Congrats on getting the mobile site up and running.. I am sure plenty of time, swearing and coffee were involved in the process.
on this project I have logged close to 450 hours or so and I am estimating another 500-600 or so, the idea I think is to take the look that it has now and turn it into a mobile app possible , and then have the the mobile browser theme be responsive to our website, however for now this is what we have and it is a lot easier for those that like mobile sites and for those who do not we have added a nice "full site" button to the bottom of the current mobile site, and then if they decide they want to go back to the mobile site after going to the full site there is a button on the top right of the full site (this is only visible if you are on a mobile browser.

As far as swearing and coffee yes there was a lot involved this project has caused me to have to go get a new screen for my coffee pot

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
July Blowout Sale! 10% over cost and free shipping on any and all in stock items!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
on this project I have logged close to 450 hours or so and I am estimating another 500-600 or so, the idea I think is to take the look that it has now and turn it into a mobile app possible , and then have the the mobile browser theme be responsive to our website, however for now this is what we have and it is a lot easier for those that like mobile sites and for those who do not we have added a nice "full site" button to the bottom of the current mobile site, and then if they decide they want to go back to the mobile site after going to the full site there is a button on the top right of the full site (this is only visible if you are on a mobile browser.

As far as swearing and coffee yes there was a lot involved this project has caused me to have to go get a new screen for my coffee pot

Thanks
Jeremiah
A mobile app down the road would be really cool and very very different for automotive parts.. I still gotta check out the mobile site.. Just my iphone 3gs sorta has a problem when it comes to doing anything..

Meh new screen isn't too bad.. Surprised you didnt break the coffee maker.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:02 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
A mobile app down the road would be really cool and very very different for automotive parts.. I still gotta check out the mobile site.. Just my iphone 3gs sorta has a problem when it comes to doing anything..

Meh new screen isn't too bad.. Surprised you didnt break the coffee maker.
Well I kind of did lol (right when the project started) I broke the spring, I have a french press coffee pot it breaks all the time, but the quality of coffee it makes is second to none

Old 10-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
Well I kind of did lol (right when the project started) I broke the spring, I have a french press coffee pot it breaks all the time, but the quality of coffee it makes is second to none
nice.. Oh yea I remember now how you told about your love for fancy coffees.. Guess you would need a good coffee maker to handle that work load.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:34 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
nice.. Oh yea I remember now how you told about your love for fancy coffees.. Guess you would need a good coffee maker to handle that work load.
I do like good coffee this is true