DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2014 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2014 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2014 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-22-2013, 06:14 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Congrats on the new truck.....Its always great that the dealer calls you like that.....I had the same experience and I tell you I really appreciated them calling.....Beautiful truck.....

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 11-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Rep:420
skytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really nice

Dealer is typically the bright spot in the entire purchase experience. It is in their interest to keep customer smiling.

Enjoy your new Ram truck and the storage boxes. You'll find your cab stays far less cluttered with stuff stored instead in the Ram boxes. I keep the ex wife in the passenger side box.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.m. View Post
Yesterday late afternoon I got a text message from my dealer that today delivery of cars to the dealership is just getting in and my truck is one of them, few minutes latter he called me and told me if I can be here in the next 20 minutes I can watch it getting off the delivery truck…. I was just finishing a long day of work so I went straight from my office to the dealership.... it was late, less than one hr from closing time, I asked him if I can take delivery of the truck that evening, he was nice enough to ask his guys to stay late (about 2 and half hrs late) to prep the truck and get it ready so I can take it home last night instead of coming back today.. and this morning he sent one of his guys to my home, took the truck, filled it with gas (32 gallons dealer courtesy) and returned it to me (he did not want me last night to wait for this too) …. This dealership is the best, not just with the RAM but with every other car brand he is a dealer for.. I can’t say enough good things about this dealer customer service, it is just great…. also he has the best service department I ever seen, and they service all the cars in my household.. because of this type of awesome customer service, every time I trade for a new car for the last 15 years I go back to him.

So which vehicle was your's, I couldn't tell by your pictures. Hahahahahaha.....

How cool is that, that your dealer called you so you could come and watch it being off loaded.

Sounds like one of a rare group of dealers that actually appears to care about their clients!

Nice going on adding the F1 cover too. I do quite like mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Rob View Post
That was one reason I stayed with the standard step. I wanted to minimize the amount of chrome. That and Ram not offering any credit for the standard steps towards the wheel to wheel steps. I had my Bakflip F1 in my garage a week before my Ram was delivered. Very practical mod. Goes great with the Ramboxes. I keep my bed divider towards the tailgate in the last position. It gives me another 48 x 18 lockable area with easy access.

I do the very same thing with mine.

I leave just enough space to fit my hockey bag in the back, and have my sticks poking through the slats on the bed divider.

It also has enough room to hold the wooden step that I made for myself so that I can get up into the back of the truck when needed.

I'm going to be getting an Amp Research Bed Step, but this works great for now.