DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Jokes/Humor

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1520
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

An old stand by is hot sauce in a drink. Not your regular, run-of-the-mill Buffalo wing sauce, but the kind that comes with warnings and waivers that need to be signed. Paint peeling hot sauce.

One of the new guys decides he is going to get the same Service and Beverage Manager from the seagull prank with this one day. The S&B decides to order a malt. The new guys pours an once of Dave's (No relation.) Insanity Sauce in it. Sets it in the window and waits. The S&B grabs the malt says thank you and takes a big old sip out of his straw. He turns to say something to one of the servers and stops. He tilts his head slightly like a dog hearing a high pitched sound as he is looking at the server. She gets the WTF look on her face. He turns back and looks at the malt and the realization dawns on him. His hands curl up and he brings them up in front of him like a dog who sits up on it's hind legs begging. He tilts his had back and gets this sneer on his face as he starts to drool. He then tries to say "You f**ckers." but what comes out because his mouth is roughly the temperature of the sun is "Uffgerrs." He grabs the milk out of the fridge and starts slamming glass after glass. By far the funniest hot sauce prank I have ever seen. Everyone was crying from laughing so hard.

One of my signature pranks is mixing Tabasco with yellow mustard. Then you suck it up in to a straw and switch out the straws with the vic. The mustard suspends the hot sauce in the straw, hiding it so the drink isn't discolored. When the vic pulls off the straw the first thing that hits his mouth is the mustard. Mustard doesn't do anything except become the transfer medium. It also has the surprise factor as it is a strong flavor that everyone recognizes instantly. Then the hot sauce hits. When it hits your stomach this way it tends to give some people the sensation that their stomach is starting to cramp. Many people have called me an evil genius.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped Grille Inserts The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover

Last edited by DarthRam; 12-05-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Is a sloppy perfectionist

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1694
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Just about the only one I can share on here was against a friend of mine.

He owned some property and would drive across it, through the woods, and park it across from the watering hole (the kind that was filled with spirits).

He had an older truck that was used around the property and pretty quiet so his wife used to complain that he snuck home and hung out in the garage.

So one night we ran a jumper wire from his headlights to his horn and disconnected his hood cable. We ran a piece of wire to the release behind the grill so he would find it in the morning and be able to hook the release back up.

I also used to have an old Astro van with a big red knob on the dash. It had a sign that said DO NOT TOUCH

It was wired to a horn under the passenger's seat. When ever I had a passenger and stopped at a convenience store I would park where I could see them. More often than not I would see them jump for no apparent reason.

Last edited by Warlock III; 12-05-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Vaguely exact

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3148
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Drews first one is similar to one I pulled on a guy I worked with 10 or so years ago. He was an OK guy, just a little moody. I have zero pity, and on one of his "moody" days, I waited until he was deep in the bilge of a boat hard at work. I then popped the hood of his Samurai, (YES, he had a Suzuki Samurai!) and teed his left blinker hot lead into the one for his car alarm. (YES, he had a Suzuki Samurai with a car alarm!) Needless to say, he never acted very moody around me after that.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2505
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Drews first one is similar to one I pulled on a guy I worked with 10 or so years ago. He was an OK guy, just a little moody. I have zero pity, and on one of his "moody" days, I waited until he was deep in the bilge of a boat hard at work. I then popped the hood of his Samurai, (YES, he had a Suzuki Samurai!) and teed his left blinker hot lead into the one for his car alarm. (YES, he had a Suzuki Samurai with a car alarm!) Needless to say, he never acted very moody around me after that.
And yet you are still around to write about it Paul. Reminds me of a guy I knew who was out sailing in Long Island and an ******* in this huge cabin cruiser cut across his bow at a fairly high rate of speed in the harbor (there are speed and no wake limits in the harbor), and created a real mess on his sailboat and broke a camera that was thrown to the floor. He later saw the boat docked and nobody aboard, so he grabbed some electrical wire and made a connection from the battery to the exhaust pipes. The combination of saltwater, electrical current and the metal created electrolysis at an accelerated pace, ate a hole in the exhaust. As a result, a couple day's later said cabin cruiser was sitting on the bottom.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Vaguely exact

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3148
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes1 View Post
And yet you are still around to write about it Paul. Reminds me of a guy I knew who was out sailing in Long Island and an ******* in this huge cabin cruiser cut across his bow at a fairly high rate of speed in the harbor (there are speed and no wake limits in the harbor), and created a real mess on his sailboat and broke a camera that was thrown to the floor. He later saw the boat docked and nobody aboard, so he grabbed some electrical wire and made a connection from the battery to the exhaust pipes. The combination of saltwater, electrical current and the metal created electrolysis at an accelerated pace, ate a hole in the exhaust. As a result, a couple day's later said cabin cruiser was sitting on the bottom.
Lmao! Yup, still around Bruce. Curmudgeons never die! I have heard so many stories like this. One that comes to mind is someone throwing pennies in the bilge of an aluminum boat. As you said, the accelerated electrolysis process really kicks in when these two metals meet at a salt water party!
Old 12-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM1500 Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:260
CrazyCanuck is a jewel in the roughCrazyCanuck is a jewel in the roughCrazyCanuck is a jewel in the rough

Not the brightest idea in the world but happened after a few drinks. Had about 8 guys available after my brother's stag. Took out one window of my brother's mobile home and lifted his snowmobile through it, placing it in the middle of the living room. Didn't think about the gas fumes at the time. Nothing bad happened but his home smelled like gas for a while.

Also placed a whole bunch of confetti on top of the blades of a ceiling fan, then set it so that as soon as the light was switched on the fan went at high speed. Looked like a snowstorm when he went in.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:58 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2918
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
Also placed a whole bunch of confetti on top of the blades of a ceiling fan, then set it so that as soon as the light was switched on the fan went at high speed. Looked like a snowstorm when he went in.
That's a classic!
Old 12-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1520
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Years ago fryer grease used to come in blocks and looked like lard. We scooped some new stuff out of a box and made it up to look like a sundae. We stuck a few spoons in it and told the servers it was extra.

Nothing runs the gambit of human emotion like that. The joy of free ice cream, the anticipation when they put it in their mouth, the disappointment when they figure out it's not ice cream they just put in their mouth, the bewilderment when they don't know what it is, and of course the anger when they see us all laughing and figure out they have been had.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped Grille Inserts The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover
Old 12-13-2013, 01:23 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:254
Bigred74 is a jewel in the roughBigred74 is a jewel in the roughBigred74 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRam View Post
Years ago fryer grease used to come in blocks and looked like lard. We scooped some new stuff out of a box and made it up to look like a sundae. We stuck a few spoons in it and told the servers it was extra.

Nothing runs the gambit of human emotion like that. The joy of free ice cream, the anticipation when they put it in their mouth, the disappointment when they figure out it's not ice cream they just put in their mouth, the bewilderment when they don't know what it is, and of course the anger when they see us all laughing and figure out they have been had.
hahahaha that's great!!!

*Bedliner paint job, leveling kit, 3'' body lift, 17'' eagle alloy rims series 197, 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires, S&B cold air intake, 52mm ported and bored throttle body, Superchips 3865 programmer
Old 12-17-2013, 02:41 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

In my early 20's I worked in an office with a guy who was 18 or 19 at best.

His Dad was an owner of a company that supplied us with product.

Needles to say the kid thought that since his Dad was an owner of a company, that his shit didn't stink and walked around like big man on campus.

He was a good looking jock type guy who always wore light coloured khakis and a blue dress shirt.

I was always working late and thought that today was the day that I was going to get my own on this kid.

Our office chairs were the old tweed style chairs with loads of foam cushioning. I decided that this style of chair could easily hold two or three full glasses of water, with minimal dripping.

I proceeded do over his seat cushion with as much water as I could and go home for the night.

I was frequently in the office long before the kid showed up, but the next morning I waited around the corner until I saw him pull into the parking lot. I raced like crazy so that he could see my pull in behind him, and then we walked to the front door a few paces apart.

His morning routine was to talk about how great he was, and how he shot the lights out playing golf the night before. (as a side note, I played golf with him once.........shooting the lights out was true, just not in a good score type of way, but rather his gold balls kept landing in the parking lot and smashing the headlights on cars.......but I digress).....

So when it came time to sit down and get to work I positioned myself in such a way that I could see the reaction on his face, but not make it look as if I had anything to do with it.

Well he leapt out of his chair in a flash and turned to see what was wrong. He ass was soaked!! And I do mean SOAKED!!

We were all in a fit of laughter, but he had no idea who it was or what had happened.

A few days later (as luck would have it) I got some junk mail at home advertising for adult diapers, and a free pair to try. All you had to do was fill in the form and a few weeks later the diaper would arrive at your home.......or in this case, it arrived at our office to the attention of the kid.

It's fair to say that the whole office new it was me, but for well over 10 years I never admitted to it until we had a huge get together and I confessed.

It went down as one of the best jokes pulled at work, and to the biggest knob!

The funny part about the kid, is less than a week after the diaper incident he quit the company.

Rumour has it he is living in Texas somewhere as I think that's where his Dad started a new company!

Hey RogerRamJet, you never lived in Toronto did you?? LOL.........