DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
@ stinky stuff! My husband and I call it 'Stink Purdy'... or what my husband likes to say about perfume I'm choosing.. "that rates high on the Peter Meter".

Chocolate is good, but not in excess. , unless David has been to Germany recently as I always request some German chocolate to return with him. It is decadent.

Bill, perhaps your wife would wear her diamond more often if she had an easy way to quickly polish it up?
Stink Puurdy, I like that LOL.

I get her a bottle of her favorite perfume every year, it's just one of the things that I get.

I do understand about the "true" German chocolate. I spent most of my youth (almost 12 of my first 17 yrs) over in Germany while my father was in the Army. I do miss the "kinder eggs" even though I'm no longer a "kinder".

I'm not sure if she'd wear her ring more or not, but I do intend to look into the dazzle stick. I know the ear rings that she rarely takes off could probably use a little dazzling.

thanks again Kai

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 12-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
Stink Puurdy, I like that LOL.

I get her a bottle of her favorite perfume every year, it's just one of the things that I get.

I do understand about the "true" German chocolate. I spent most of my youth (almost 12 of my first 17 yrs) over in Germany while my father was in the Army. I do miss the "kinder eggs" even though I'm no longer a "kinder".

I'm not sure if she'd wear her ring more or not, but I do intend to look into the dazzle stick. I know the ear rings that she rarely takes off could probably use a little dazzling.

thanks again Kai

Exco
As long as you are a kinder at heart, that's all that matters

The Dazzle Stik can be used on ANY diamonds! So, yes, earrings too! My regimen is to clean my ring, earrings, pendant and nose stud. Doing all of this twice a week, the Stik lasts me nearly a year. As long as it's a diamond... this Stik will work!

You are very welcome, Bill! I love to help whenever I can.. and someone needs to look out for the other wives
Old 12-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I was once told that giving the wife or g/f a gift meant that it should not be something for the house, it should be something that was truly for her.

For the short time that i was married, i could understand that, my wife's birthday was on December 18th, Christmas of course 7 days later, & New Years Eve 7 days after that.
I always felt a bit sorry for her, because of lack of pre planning on my part in buying gifts & storing them away in months when there was a bit of extra money, she took care of the money, i just earned it
I think the most appreciated gift that i ever gave her was a make up mirror similar to this one

The Conair Illumina Makeup Mirror offers 4 light settings that simulate day, evening, office and home lighting situations. This model features three mirrors, the center mirror swivels from 1x magnification to 5xmagnification. Glare-free light.

The other gift she liked a lot was a 1967 2+2 Fastback Mustang 289/225 HP
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

^^ I know that is true!! My birthday is December 30th.. I feel the pain.
When I was younger, my brother loved to drag it out too..
one year I got a CD boombox for Christmas, but didn't get the power cord until my birthday...
Next year, I got the original Nintendo system.. yeah, no controllers til my birthday...
Another year, got the Gameboy.. but no games until my birthday...
It sucked!!

Yes indeed women prefer non-household items for Christmas.

Another idea I had for you Paul.. do you and Gabi travel from home much? If so, a Conair Cord Keeper hair dryer is a good bet. It is compact, folds up for easy packing and retracts its cord into the handle. Every woman curses hotel hair dryers as they have no umpf whatsoever! That is why I always travel with my Conair that, other than the pros mentioned above, it packs 1875 watt power (as opposed to the 1200 of hotel dryers)!

(Hmmm.. discovered they have redesigned the Cord Keeper when I retrieved the link for you.. I may add that to my Dear Santa list since mine is six years old )
Old 12-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Former Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

I've always found that a household item to a female is taken as an insult. Kai I thought you said women are practical "It's a fact" . However give a guy a hammer (male equivalent to a household item) and he'll use it 'till the head falls off.

Last edited by Warlock III; 12-06-2013 at 06:32 PM.