DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LOWERING or STANDARD

Notices

Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LOWERING or STANDARD Discuss anything related to Custom Dodge Ram Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Mods, Chassis Mods and Tuning, Towing options, Driveline, Differentials, Sway Bars, Lowering Springs, Strut Braces, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

yep that truck looks awesome!

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE
Old 11-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 1500 2x4
Trim Level: express
Color: white
Rep:134
hodgeee will become famous soon enoughhodgeee will become famous soon enough

Cant go wrong with the factory R/T rims, love to see interior pics. Hell, I just added the SRT10 rims in chrome on mine. I actually think your truck looked better with them, but I just LOVE the stupid SRT10 rims. I think they are some of the best looking rims to put on a truck! But what you like is what counts here. Great color by the way.

I like the fact that I got 10" wide rims that with 305's on the back, needed the extra traction bad. Put 285's on my front. At least also the R/T rims are super light compared to the SRT10 rims, should have felt some power gain at light throttle with your new setup!

Did you have halogen lamps original, and is the new headlights just a factory swap, or do you need a new harness or something. I also love your tonneau.
BellTech 2/4 Street Performer, Spohn PanhandRod, Hellwig Sways, Volant Intake(Donaldson Filter), 85MM Fastman Throttle body, 14" Magnaflow, T1000 w/Hemifever Tune, 180 T-stat, 4.10 Gear Swap, Edge Street Perf - 2600 Stall, Billet Catch Can, E-Fan Swap, ARH LongTubes

Last edited by hodgeee; 11-27-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:46 PM

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram sport
Trim Level: sport
Color: silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:112
PunisheRR will become famous soon enoughPunisheRR will become famous soon enough

I agree, I think the srt10 wheels look better as well! But the rt wheels are nice as well!
Old 12-30-2013, 02:19 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Black Express
Color: Blizzard Pearl
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
JOE760 is on a distinguished road

you sir have a beautiful truck
Old 01-02-2014, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: white
Rep:10
mygt8a4re is on a distinguished road

Hell, post more pics! That thing looks Fantastic! I think from the angle difference of the two pics the SRT-10's look larger. Could be the new tires, did you stay the same size or go larger (tires)?
That blue is mesmorizing, please post some more pics!!!

Last edited by mygt8a4re; 01-02-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Red
Rep:22
hunter99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgeee View Post
Cant go wrong with the factory R/T rims, love to see interior pics. Hell, I just added the SRT10 rims in chrome on mine. I actually think your truck looked better with them, but I just LOVE the stupid SRT10 rims. I think they are some of the best looking rims to put on a truck! But what you like is what counts here. Great color by the way.

I like the fact that I got 10" wide rims that with 305's on the back, needed the extra traction bad. Put 285's on my front. At least also the R/T rims are super light compared to the SRT10 rims, should have felt some power gain at light throttle with your new setup!

Did you have halogen lamps original, and is the new headlights just a factory swap, or do you need a new harness or something. I also love your tonneau.
The tonneau cover looks like a Roll 'N Lock but cannot be 100% sure. They are based a little south of him in Ft. Lauderdale. Used to live down there and had one on my '01 dakota. Great cover and very well made. I little side history. The company is actually a division, maybe a spin off now, or a hurricane shutter company. The original covers were basically hurricane shutters modified into a pickup bed cover. They eventually changed the design to make it a little more light weight but still a great cover.

As for the '13 headlights they fit right in. You do need a harness. Contact JJ at ************* as he makes them and can hook you up.

BTW, to the original poster, as everyone else has stated, the truck looks awesome. You are giving me inspiration.

I have toyed with the idea of lowering mine but not sure yet. It may cause me issues at the end of my driveway. I have thought about getting 2" rear coils for the rear and some 1" front coils I found from a company on ebay and trying that. Not as low but should still look really good.