DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-28-2013, 11:12 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3247
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkle1989@discountautoperformance View Post
All of the Canadian orders have been shipped from the US to Canada, once they are received in Canada the rerouted to you and tracking is supplied to you at that time.

Thanks
Jeremiah
^^ Saves you getting boned by UPS/FedEx on brokerage fees that range from 10-50% of product value It may take longer this way but it saves you $$ big time... unless you ship to the border and pick up like me a few others do.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
^^ Saves you getting boned by UPS/FedEx on brokerage fees that range from 10-50% of product value It may take longer this way but it saves you $$ big time... unless you ship to the border and pick up like me a few others do.
This ^^^ right here.
Thanks Kurtis!

We use to drop ship from US to Canada, but it was hard to quote Canadians because it varied from province to province
This allows us to offer streamline pricing.
Although slightly more than US (as duties, taxes and brokerages is all calculated in), Canadians can feel good that you are all paying the same.

But I should have this with me this week and they will be redirected as soon as its in my possession.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:13 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Couple of pics of our catch can installed, and oil caught after about 350 miles or so (maybe a little less) PLEASE EXCUSE THE DIRTY ENGINE BAY and fingerprints on the can took the pic after I emptied it and put it back together instead of before

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 06-17-2013, 03:40 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Black Billet Catch Cans now available check them out!

BP's Billet Black Catch Can

These are here and ready to ship we have 11 in stock do not miss out!

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1464
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

So I am seriously considering the purchase of one said catch can.. now I just need to know the difference between the satin finish and polished finish.. is there a difference? Or is it just individual preference?
Old 01-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
So I am seriously considering the purchase of one said catch can.. now I just need to know the difference between the satin finish and polished finish.. is there a difference? Or is it just individual preference?
Only difference is fine is between all 3.
Form, function and fit is exactly the same
Old 01-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 CC 4x4
Trim Level: 1500 Longhorn 4x4
Color: Western Brown Monotone
Rep:92
lowfast will become famous soon enough

Interested in a catch can for my 2014 that I should be picking up this week. Please PM me the best price for a black catch can for a 2014 Ram 1500 Hemi.

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfast View Post
Interested in a catch can for my 2014 that I should be picking up this week. Please PM me the best price for a black catch can for a 2014 Ram 1500 Hemi.

Thanks!
PM on its way
Old 03-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 crew cab
Color: MAXIMUM STEEL
Rep:10
Mikeparts1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks!

DITO!!!!
Old 03-06-2014, 02:26 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeparts1 View Post

Thanks!

DITO!!!!
Sending PM NOW!