DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

^Damn man around here it's like minimum $10 for a movie. Usually even more, like $12.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
^Damn man around here it's like minimum $10 for a movie. Usually even more, like $12.
Try $14 a ticket with tuesdays being $8 but busy like a mall at xmas time. Then I have to take out a bank loan to buy a bag of popcorn and a pop
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Old 02-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Misses the Champ.

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRam View Post
That was one of the things that pissed me off. I parked a long way away from the entrance and I still got a dbag who parked next to me.
Doesn't matter where the hell you park, some ass-hammer will end up f*cking up your truck eventually.

Wife & I were at Lowe's a couple of days ago. As we got out of her Tahoe, (the Ram is NOT allowed in these parking lots), to go inside, we saw this f*ck-wad actually shove his just-emptied cart from the back of his car, across the drive lane, and right into the door of a nice white Lexus sedan.

The wife actually started out to yell at this piece of human rat shit, and I tugged her sleeve and said "Don't bother, he won't even comprehend why you are yelling. And if he does, I just came here for a door knob. Not to turn someone into one!"

Rant over.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:19 PM
R A M M S T E I N

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport CC Hemi
Trim Level: Sportabulous
Rep:580
RAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Try $14 a ticket with tuesdays being $8 but busy like a mall at xmas time. Then I have to take out a bank loan to buy a bag of popcorn and a pop
In '84 myself, my sister and her boyfriend went to University Theater in Toronto to see Kubrick's 2010:Odyssey Two. The place was jam packed, and it blew my mind that the ushers actually thought it was ok to seat people on the width of the isles all the way up and down the theater.

It was probably only $3.50 back then though

Var

* 2014 RAM Sport CC* BDS 6" Suspension* Fox 2.5 Coil-over front * Fox 2.0 rear & Pro-Ride 3" coil* 3.92 Gearing* Fuel hostages in 20x9 +1
37x12.5R20 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
* Diablo Sport Trinity T1000 * Cabin Air Filter
* ARH LT headers * Magnaflow catback/5" tips * 87mm Ported TB * Moroso Polished Catch Can*_QTP_electric_cutout_&_3"_turn_down * Legmaker Short Ram * S&B custom filter * Outerwears Pre-filter * Extang Solid-Fold Tonneau

Old 02-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1534
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Around 89 or 90 I had a 1981 POS Ford Farmont. I went to a local music store to pick up a Pink Floyd CD. I parked in a city owned metered lot. Put a quarter in and went into the store. I came out and got in my car. I pulled the plastic wrap off and started reading the liner notes. In the spot next to me pulls in a POS mini van with a different colored driver door. That should have been a clue.

This lady gets out and slams her door into my passenger door. It was loud. I look over and she has her door jammed against mine as she is digging in her purse as it sits on the drivers seat. I open my door and get out.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?!?"

She looks over at me and says "What do you mean?"

"You just slammed your door into my car. You now have it jammed up against my car. What the f*$k?"

"There is no need to cuss at me. I didn't see you there."

At this point I lose my shit. "What do you mean 'You didn't see me there'? So, because you didn't see me it is OK to slam into my car? And by the way cussing was invented for people like you. Now close your fu@*ing door so I can leave or I'm taking your door with me!"

"A$$hole." she says as she slams her door and walks away. Her door had a crap load of dings in it.

You should be able to punch people like this twice a year as a freebie.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover
Old 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
SShadow1974 has a spectacular aura aboutSShadow1974 has a spectacular aura about

I took my wife and two kids to the theatre to see a kids movie... By the time we paid for food and tickets it was over $85. And the movie was about 90 minutes long.
If you want to stop piracy, you gotta start with the movie theatres. Yes, you can go there and only pay for the movie, but most people don't see it that way... So they'd rather just stay home and watch on their 50" LCD with no morons texting, talking, coughing... You aren't sitting in seats that have had pop and buttered popcorn spilt on them... and no one bangs into your truck in the parking lot.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:59 PM
R A M M S T E I N

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport CC Hemi
Trim Level: Sportabulous
Rep:580
RAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to all

Quote:
You got my place bugged?? I just said almost the exact same thing to my wife 4 hrs ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShadow1974 View Post
I took my wife and two kids to the theatre to see a kids movie... By the time we paid for food and tickets it was over $85. And the movie was about 90 minutes long.
If you want to stop piracy, you gotta start with the movie theatres. Yes, you can go there and only pay for the movie, but most people don't see it that way... So they'd rather just stay home and watch on their 50" LCD with no morons texting, talking, coughing... You aren't sitting in seats that have had pop and buttered popcorn spilt on them... and no one bangs into your truck in the parking lot.
Exactly .. plus you can pause for BR breaks, no one is kicking the back of your seat, home serves pizza & liquor, and farting isn't (entirely) frowned upon .. how perfect is that!

Var

* 2014 RAM Sport CC* BDS 6" Suspension* Fox 2.5 Coil-over front * Fox 2.0 rear & Pro-Ride 3" coil* 3.92 Gearing* Fuel hostages in 20x9 +1
37x12.5R20 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
* Diablo Sport Trinity T1000 * Cabin Air Filter
* ARH LT headers * Magnaflow catback/5" tips * 87mm Ported TB * Moroso Polished Catch Can*_QTP_electric_cutout_&_3"_turn_down * Legmaker Short Ram * S&B custom filter * Outerwears Pre-filter * Extang Solid-Fold Tonneau

Old 02-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Misses the Champ.

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Around 89 or 90 I had a 1981 POS Ford Farmont. I went to a local music store to pick up a Pink Floyd CD. I parked in a city owned metered lot. Put a quarter in and went into the store. I came out and got in my car. I pulled the plastic wrap off and started reading the liner notes. In the spot next to me pulls in a POS mini van with a different colored driver door. That should have been a clue.

This lady gets out and slams her door into my passenger door. It was loud. I look over and she has her door jammed against mine as she is digging in her purse as it sits on the drivers seat. I open my door and get out.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?!?"

She looks over at me and says "What do you mean?"

"You just slammed your door into my car. You now have it jammed up against my car. What the f*$k?"

"There is no need to cuss at me. I didn't see you there."

At this point I lose my shit. "What do you mean 'You didn't see me there'? So, because you didn't see me it is OK to slam into my car? And by the way cussing was invented for people like you. Now close your fu@*ing door so I can leave or I'm taking your door with me!"

"A$$hole." she says as she slams her door and walks away. Her door had a crap load of dings in it.

Lmao! Nice one, Dave.

About 8-9 years ago, I went to my local 7-11 in my old Dakota to buy some (YUP) beer. When I came out, there was a POS car parked about 20" from my passenger door. I thought: "How in the F*ck did this Jerk not ding me getting out of the car?"

My inner-self took over. I started the truck, backed up a bit, and slid the truck back into the spot getting to within about 10" of his drivers door.

When he came out with his booty of nachos & soda, He looked bewildered at first, then looked at me and said, (OK ready for this) "Why the hell did yo park so close to me?"

Well, this is not the NHB section, so I will just leave it to the imagination my response. Suffice it to say, not his best day.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:35 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Quote:
That could be. Do you think I need a bigger sign then?:

LMAO......Nice....Very nice......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 02-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Rep:93
Brad Pitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I went to a $5 I, Frakenstein movie with a buddy. Never go to a $5 movie during the day. We thought we lucked out since we didn't know it was a $5 movie day but boy were we wrong. The entire theater was full of special needs adults. The only issue with these people was the guy in front of me who kept taking off his hat and, what looked like, swatting imaginary flies directly in front of him. I shit you not. He would take his hat off and bring it down 2-3 times in rapid succession all while just flicking his wrist. He wasn't the major problem. The guy in the back row who, when he wasn't coughing like he was spewing forth meaty pieces of lung, he was smacking on a piece of hard candy like a toothless hooker giving a $500 BJ. Then to top it off some jackhole decides to park so close to my driver side door I needed the jaws of life to open my door. I left a note on it that said, "Thanks for parking like a f*@king douche!"

Oh, but I saved $2.50!
Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the laugh, man... I've had those days too.