DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Miscellaneous For Sale

Notices

Miscellaneous For Sale Post anything you have for sale in here that is not related to the Dodge Ram.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Rep:386
old hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to old hot rod
Default Warning please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to warn everyone, There is a lying, thieving, piece of sh_ _. He goes by,
ramfanatic01 and
Robert Domonkos or
Allen Hancharik or
A & R Designs at
137 Metzler Street
Johntown PA 15904
I posted a set of brand new, never even installed perfect condition, Stainless Steel N-Fab Nerf Bars that fit a Quad Cab for sale or willing to trade for a set of OEM Mopar nerf bars in perfect condition for a Quad Cab. He contacted me with what he said was a perfect set of bars off of a 2012 Ram Quad Cab that he said was removed from the truck 2 hours after the truck was bought new. He said that he would put his in UPS on Monday if I would do the same. Well dumb butt me did what he said. He recieved the N-Fab bars 2 days later. Two days after he recieved my set, he mailed me a set of rusty, dented, scrached pieces of crap that will not fit my truck. I called the local Dodge dealer and he was nice enough to run the numbers for me and they are for 2010 Crew Cab. So i tried to call him only to find out he has changed his cell number ( YES, HE CHANGED HIS CELL NUMBER TO AVOID ME !!!!!!).
And now I just found out from JetBlue that he has been scamming other people on other forums.
I should have known better, before I sent them I checked his personal profile and he didnt have many posts and no friends. That should have sent up a red flag, Honest people make friends if they stay around very long.
Sorry for being long winded, but it pi_ _es me off for being stupid!!!!
$600 bucks for bars plus $139 bucks for shipping = $739 worth of stupid!!!!!
Anybody want a set of used, scratched, bent, rusty bars for a Crew Cab. LOL!!!
DiabloSport Catch Can (C-1040)
Sponsored links
Old 05-07-2012, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, I am so sorry I discovered this too late. I could have saved a member here some heartache and money.

Second, this just goes to show, no matter how hard we try and enforce the rules here so many people complain about, we can't prevent it all. Buyer beware is a must for all.

Third, I feel so strongly about this I have placed the warning in all three For Sale sub forums so people will see it. I know many here frequent more than one forum so the more we can get the word out hopefully we can prevent more of this fraud.

I have in my research found the following info:

User names he uses-
ramfanatic
ramfanatic01
thedodgeman
thermaman

Email addresses he uses for payment-
therosebud137@gmail.com
ramfanatic01@gmail.com
thedodgeman@verizon.net

He uses the names of-
Allen Vasilinda
Robert Hancharik @ A&R Designs
Rose Hancharik
Andrew Domonkos

These articles have surfaced about him and his scamming:
http://tribune-democrat.com/local/x3...cops-say/print

http://tribune-democrat.com/local/x5...-beating/print

If you have dealt with him or know someone that is, please, please pass on this info! Maybe someone can finally put a stop to him! If you don't believe me, just google the names and see what pops up. His accounts here have been disabled so he can't do this again here.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:21 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Rep:386
old hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to old hot rod

Thanks BlueJet, for all your help maybe this will keep someone else from being used
DiabloSport Catch Can (C-1040)
Old 05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Has anyone chased down the IP addresses used to open the accounts.....There are ways that we can track this fraudster......

KARMA is a beautiful thing......What goes around comes around......

Also the phone number that was used can also be tracked back......If you get a chance post his cell number or address where you sent the funds....

I will see if I can help you out or put you in touch with someone that may be able to help you.....

Ed

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"

Last edited by Chunkem; 05-09-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:12 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Bright Metalic Grey
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:72
LC Hauler will become famous soon enough

I got bit by this bastard as well, floormats and a tailgate emblem ($60.00). Shipped it to the address noted, but he gave me a FedEx shipping acct number and a UPS shipping number afterwards. I will post all the info I have from my work computer tomorrow.

I think I'm going to contact UPS in the morning and verify where the package was delivered. Maybe make some calls and see what I have in his area for resources.....
Old 05-16-2012, 09:43 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Color: Bright Metalic Grey
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:72
LC Hauler will become famous soon enough

well guys.... he paid me, sent me an email - apologized for the delay, and the money is in my paypal acct. Said he did have trouble in the past but he's trying to do right.....
Old 05-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Great that it was resolved
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 03-01-2014, 05:15 PM
R A M M S T E I N

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport CC Hemi
Trim Level: Sportabulous
Color: White
Rep:580
RAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to all

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I wanted to add something. In the past I have seen scammers employ long cons in which they join a forum, begin selling items and bide their time until they buy or sell a much larger item in which they scam an unsuspecting forum member.

Their time investment in selling and buying smaller items gives other members a false sense of security. They'll spend 6 months buying and selling sub $100 items, and then buy something much bigger and more $$$.

Money never arrives The scammed member looks back through the scammers buying/selling history but no alarm bells go off! Everything looks perfectly normal.

By the time the poor member figures he's truly been scammed it's months later and the guy is in the breeze!

buyer/seller beware!

Var

* 2014 RAM Sport CC* BDS 6" Suspension* Fox 2.5 Coil-over front * Fox 2.0 rear & Pro-Ride 3" coil* 3.92 Gearing* Fuel hostages in 20x9 +1
37x12.5R20 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
* Diablo Sport Trinity T1000 * Cabin Air Filter
* ARH LT headers * Magnaflow catback/5" tips * 87mm Ported TB * Moroso Polished Catch Can*_QTP_electric_cutout_&_3"_turn_down * Legmaker Short Ram * S&B custom filter * Outerwears Pre-filter * Extang Solid-Fold Tonneau

Old 03-01-2014, 05:32 PM

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

That's why this section is a use at your own risk area. Even with the rules we have in place people still skirt them and sometimes the outcome isn't so great. Sadly, we have had issues with long time members so your warning is very valid.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
kilrram is on a distinguished road

On another board I belong to, we have forum for feedback about transactions between forum members and eBay sellers. Any thoughts to doing the same here? While not a 100% solution, it provides a place for members to share good transactions between forum members and eBay sellers as well as a means to warn folks on who they should stay away from.