DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video All custom mods on the interior of your Dodge Ram. Dodge Ram stereo mods, alarms, electronics, shift knobs, upholstery, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:163
bendodge has a spectacular aura aboutbendodge has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrswekng View Post
well I just got off the phone with kicker and they confirmed it, the pramcq09 4.1 amp for the door speakers will not work because of the harness. damn wish I would have known this before I ordered it, now I either keep it and wait and hope they make a harness that will work or return it and pay a 20% restock fee. I wonder if there is a way to just splice into the wires instead of using a harness. anybody know if this would work?
Want to sell the 4.1 amp kit ? I purchased the sub without the 4.1 amp kit and now wish i had purchased the sub with 4.1 amp.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: big horn
Color: maximum steel
Rep:10
chrswekng is on a distinguished road

yea bendodge id love to sell it to you. I don't have the kit yet though, the order is still being processed, but when I do get it ill let you know. after a quick look online I am seeing prices anywhere from 350.00 to 450.00, what are you thinking?
Old 04-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: big horn
Color: maximum steel
chrswekng is on a distinguished road

well fortunately I was able exchange from the pram to the sram amp kit today, sorry bendodge, thought id let you know. anyway kicker sent me an email reply today confiming that they are not even working on a new harness assembly for the pram kit. heres the reply:
"Not in development at this time. We are having problems interfacing with the headunit. If you have any further questions let me know. Have a great day." Places that sell this kit really need to update their description.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thanks for updating me. I also wish Kicker would do a better job of explaining what is in each kit with individual component part numbers. I purchased my SRAMCQ09 and had compared the difference between the PR and SR. If they just would have said the PR included the 77KICK43 amp instead of calling it a digital sound processor I would have purchased that it instead. I purchased my sub from HIFI Sound connection and tried to purchase the amp from them but they seem confused by the amps part # and tried sellind me a mono block amp.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Express
Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Rep:92
Graygoose will become famous soon enough

If you ordered from Hifi, there are part descriptions there, and it states 50x4 amplifier.
http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/K...C13-PRAMCQ09-N

Specifications:
  • Audio Upgrade System
  • Fits 2009-up Dodge Ram Crew and Quad Cab Pickup with Basic Factory System
  • Digital Signal Processor with Built-in 4-Channel Amplifier
  • Processor Features Pre-Set High-Pass Filters, EQs, and Speaker Time Alignment
  • Amplifier: 50 Watts RMS x 4 at 4 Ohms
  • Vehicle-specific Harness Connects Processor to Factory Stereo
  • Soundgate Substage SRAMQ09 Custom-Fit Powered Subwoofer
  • Molded Plastic Enclosure Fits Under Rear Seat
  • 10" Square Subwoofer
  • 200 Watts RMS Sub Amp
  • All power and signal wiring pre-cut and terminated, ready for installation
  • Custom-engineered Processor/Amp Mounting Bracket
  • 200-Watts RMS Sub Amp
  • Installation Instructions

2011 White Ram Express, KMC Slides, Nitto 420s 22's,Extang Trifecta, GF leveling kit, KICKER sound system,CodeAlarm remote start, '13 Retroshop Headlights and Tail lights, Bedrug, MGP Caliper covers, LED reverse lights, AAC interior LED and licence plate LEDs, BT Catch Can,Weathertech mats
Old 04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

The part # 77KICK43 in the description would have been a big help as it would have confirmed it was the correct amp for the Base System. Do you know if HIFI sound connection sells the 77KICK43 or do I need to purchase it from somebody else ? ( they have sounded a little confused both times I called to inquire)do you have any place that you would recommend purchasing from ? I have upgraded my radio from the RES to the RHR 730N MyGig so will this work with the RHR 730N ? Is the RHR's output tuned differently than the RES witch would then affect the optimization preset into the 77KICK43 amp. I am set on the Kicker system because I want a plug and play setup.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Express
Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Rep:92
Graygoose will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendodge View Post
The part # 77KICK43 in the description would have been a big help as it would have confirmed it was the correct amp for the Base System. Do you know if HIFI sound connection sells the 77KICK43 or do I need to purchase it from somebody else ? ( they have sounded a little confused both times I called to inquire)do you have any place that you would recommend purchasing from ? I have upgraded my radio from the RES to the RHR 730N MyGig so will this work with the RHR 730N ? Is the RHR's output tuned differently than the RES witch would then affect the optimization preset into the 77KICK43 amp. I am set on the Kicker system because I want a plug and play setup.
Well there are two items, one is the Soundgate Powerkit and Subkit, and the part you mention is actually the Kicker Mopar accessory. While they share same items, they are just packaged for different business channels.
77KICK43 is the 4.1 for the base, as long as the radio is off a base (non-Alpine or Premium system) it should work.
Hifi doesnt carry that line, you can get them from a Mopar Accessory dealer. Or Google 77KICK43 will give you a list of dealers that have access to it.

2011 White Ram Express, KMC Slides, Nitto 420s 22's,Extang Trifecta, GF leveling kit, KICKER sound system,CodeAlarm remote start, '13 Retroshop Headlights and Tail lights, Bedrug, MGP Caliper covers, LED reverse lights, AAC interior LED and licence plate LEDs, BT Catch Can,Weathertech mats
Old 05-31-2014, 09:02 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Color: Copperhead
phantom4 is on a distinguished road

Graygoose, so to be clear, the 77KICK43 (4.1) will NOT work on the 2013 Rams with the base radio, correct?

If not, is there one that is a direct plug in?

thanks