DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Detailing and General Maintenance Forum > Washing & Waxing

Notices

Washing & Waxing Washing and Waxing your Dodge Ram! Talk about it here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1034
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of
Default Adams car care

I have been seeing an increased influx of the use of Adams car care products. It has raised my suspicions because the prices are fair and every one raves about them. So does anyone have an experience with them more so on the interior detailing side?
Sponsored links
Old 05-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Big Horn QC
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Silver 4 x 4
Rep:94
05cr125r will become famous soon enough

i use it regularly....currently i have been using they're detail spray. i like the shine and paint feels nice and soft, good stuff. The glass cleaner is good on tint and works well....lately i have been using Optimum car wash (love it) and Surf City Garage products( i swear they're Beyond Black tire shine is the best) as well.
Mods; Line X, Bilsteins set at 2.1, Magnaflow 18", Debadged , Blue LED Interior, LED license plate, Blue LED reverse, Fronts tinted 20 %, Stubby Antenna,AVS WindowVisors, Black Honeycomb Grille Insert
Old 05-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05cr125r View Post
i use it regularly....currently i have been using they're detail spray. i like the shine and paint feels nice and soft, good stuff. The glass cleaner is good on tint and works well....lately i have been using Optimum car wash (love it) and Surf City Garage products( i swear they're Beyond Black tire shine is the best) as well.
Awesome! i was looking at there car wash soap, and there interior spray being im running low on both, so atleast know that there is some truth behind everything i have seen.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Misses the Champ.

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

There are members on here who rave about Adams products. Give 'em a try.

(And, 05cr- I have been using Surf City Beyond Black for about a year now. I love it!)
Their Speed Demon QD is also a great product!
Old 05-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Man Up And Cam Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
There are members on here who rave about Adams products. Give 'em a try.

(And, 05cr- I have been using Surf City Beyond Black for about a year now. I love it!)
Their Speed Demon QD is also a great product!
Thank you sir for the vote of confidence I think I might have to get some of there interior spray and give her a try. So I can let you guys see
Old 05-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Misses the Champ.

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamanhart View Post
Thank you sir for the vote of confidence I think I might have to get some of there interior spray and give her a try. So I can let you guys see
Cool, man! Be sure to let us know how it works for you.

(If you give adams a good review, that will be the last straw. I'll have to get some, then!)
Old 05-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:910
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

ive tried adams, and i really wasn't that impressed. but i do seem to be in the minority. they have a huge following.

to me, you can do much better for the price.
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!
Old 05-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Man Up And Cam Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Cool, man! Be sure to let us know how it works for you.

(If you give adams a good review, that will be the last straw. I'll have to get some, then!)
Well paul i just pulled the trigger on a bottle of the detail spray, i figured since my next wash will be a dawn wash to strip so i can clay and rewax/polish i had some time to see if anything by the way of soap caught my eye.

As for the interior spray im hoping it will be in before the weekend so i can get some pictures and opinions to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by primo spaghetti View Post
ive tried adams, and i really wasn't that impressed. but i do seem to be in the minority. they have a huge following.

to me, you can do much better for the price.

Primo, i trust your opinions and heed them with a fair amount of repute, but i figured what the hell i have spent more money on dumber stuff and it will eat at me if i dont try it myself. (sometimes i have to learn the hard way for it to stick )

But i would be very interested if you cared to share your opinions on interior detailing preferences if not i understand as you probably get tired of repeating them to the crowd
Old 05-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:910
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

Hey Kamanhart;

im glad to share my opinons anytime! lol..remember what they say about opinions!

like i said, Adams has a massive following...almost cult like, and people swear by it. i had to jump on the bandwagon myself and brought in a bunch of samples to test, because i was looking at being an Adams dealer...anyhow, i just wasnt blown away...but im special!

to be fair too, i never tested any f their polishes, but all the dressings and cleaners i tired i was underwhelmed, sop i passed on the polishes and gave away the samples i had.

for interiors, i have a couple of favourites.

in order;

1z einszett cockpit premium
Ultima interior Guard Plus
Sonax interior Cleaner

i prefer a matte factory finish, so again, these are preferences of mine, but are very good products.

also check out the guide to interior detailing i have here...there are a few product suggestions there too.
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!
Old 05-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Man Up And Cam Up

Primo i have read and reread everyone of your step by step guides more times then is probably healthy

I was aware of your use of 1z einszett cockpit premium which had stemmed my purchase of thier product a while back, as stated opinions are just that and to me the smell of it just wasnt what i thought it should be (not something that should be a concern.. but i digress) also your statement about the matte finish i would tend to agree but IMHO i like just a little bit more "depth" for lack of a better word maybe less matte would be appropriate which is why i had moved on.

Again thank you very much for your time and opinions i will absolutely keep them at bat it the adams products fail to appease me