DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram quad cab
Trim Level: crome
Color: infernal red crystal pearl
Rep:10
bigred is on a distinguished road

I can say ya I know the feeling ! new truck 500 mile landgrapers blew all over are place put rocks all over my truck and small dents from the rocks in the bumper and 1 chip on the fender there conpany said well it looks ok dont see much of anything to do a report on ! 2. then 2000 miles later went out to the truck someone put a dent on the bumper had it replaced 3. some one got the caps off from my box befor I got a top on 4. around 1200 miles some one poped my truck bed cove up to see if anything was in there 5> last week allmost 4000 miles on the truck at the dmv some one put a nice dimple in the side door was able to get mr pullit to pop it out looks great ! so aftere 40 years I foundly get a new truck and what the f++++++ well upgrade the alarm so hoipe that helps oh ya this is in a really nice area but in californa no cares it seems they love tailgateing I m fixing that problem soon hope all goes better maybe the guys key will brake off in his door !!!!! ha ha ha !
Old 06-15-2010, 11:44 PM

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

thanks everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardad View Post
Dang Hemi, that sucks. Sorry for the problems.

At least you're not catching grief over the Santa Fe. You should have heard the hoodies (I won't say names but the leaders initials are P-a-r-i-s) when it came up at Gatty that our other vehicle is a Hyundai Veracruz. Talk about catching flack!
LOL why am i not surprised
Old 06-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Stone White
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:234
mamasita has a spectacular aura aboutmamasita has a spectacular aura aboutmamasita has a spectacular aura about

Whose vehicle is a Hyundai Veracruz?! You mean MY Hyundai Veracruz! YOUR vehicle is the Dodge Ram!!!! And I was the one that caught flack from the hoodies!!
Old 06-17-2010, 05:17 PM

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasita View Post
Whose vehicle is a Hyundai Veracruz?! You mean MY Hyundai Veracruz! YOUR vehicle is the Dodge Ram!!!! And I was the one that caught flack from the hoodies!!
hyundai's are good cars
Old 06-17-2010, 07:03 PM

Vehicle: 2009 ram 1500
Trim Level: sport
Color: brillian black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:75
PorkChop will become famous soon enough

that really sucks...i been there before...they got my first truck (93 gm) from front to back , going so deep on the door it needed a repaint. i feel your pain buddy! good luck with the clean up
Old 06-18-2010, 04:14 PM

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram quad cab
Trim Level: crome
Color: infernal red crystal pearl
bigred is on a distinguished road
Default key truck me its a red target

ya wont beleave this whats this now number 6 aftere my info on how bad could it cound get right !!! I went to my truck the next day at the park again what the F$$$$$$$ ! I was hit on the rear bumber again ??? same spot 3 inchs over so now I m moiveing to another block and getting permission to park in fount of another house ! wish I could movie but then I d have to leave the wife !!! well its in the shop new bumber going on today sure my insurence will go up and I m putting on a smartbumper that fits into the trailer hitch hope that helps ! they say it will take a 10mph inpact and spring back out ready for the next ahole to hit me. with the tailgathers here I ll feel better too ! wait till one of them hits it and the frount is all wiped out ! Bet I ll be haveing a big grin !! well at 4000 miles I m hopeing this well be the end of it got more damage then the past 20 years in just 6 moths and I wasnt even driveing better days on the road again
Old 06-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1999
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
IndyCSRT4 is on a distinguished road

I can't understand why people do that to someones property