DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Special Edition Models > Dodge Ram R/T

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:39
09 RT RAM is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDFREAK View Post
09 rt i totaly agree. i dont want to buy addco parts. i want only hotkis i called them about 9 months ago same responce. i would rather install the 4 door ram sway bars on my rt then the addco parts there larger and iam sure it wont make noise as the addco may or will. my dad has the 2004 ford lighting with every thing done to the motor and lowered with hotkiss kit. he is putting to the ground 480hp. i want to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the bottom line is someone has to put in some balls to find out what works/don't work....i play this game in xDSL..working in a very large TELCO you all know but I would have to kill ya if i told ya trying to keep electronics in check.........ohhhhhhhhhh the pain (damn this bier is getting good) It is a trip to have 23,000 customers on one router and the commands are at your disposal.

tell your father to get ahold of RUSLOW up in Rogers, Arkansas for a panhard rod and some OEM slotted rotors, etc. Stan runs at 160 plus in Unlimited Onroad Racing...yes....google it

Last edited by 09 RT RAM; 07-10-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:48 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDFREAK View Post
09 rt i totaly agree. i dont want to buy addco parts. i want only hotkis i called them about 9 months ago same responce. i would rather install the 4 door ram sway bars on my rt then the addco parts there larger and iam sure it wont make noise as the addco may or will. my dad has the 2004 ford lighting with every thing done to the motor and lowered with hotkiss kit. he is putting to the ground 480hp. i want to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supercharge that beast, la fin for Lightning! yes/no?
Old 07-18-2010, 07:00 PM

Lightbulb

mag artiicle -- They had problems getting the mounting holes to line up? One bar is available but not listed on their krappy site. The other one is TBA. To be announced.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:40 PM

Just called ADDCO and they don't sell them to consumers. JEGS, SUMMIT, NAPA, etc.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:16 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Nice... Does the front bar really need upgraded? Looks pretty beefy compared to the rear one.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:05 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithead View Post
Nice... Does the front bar really need upgraded? Looks pretty beefy compared to the rear one.

It is really a krap shoot. It should increase handling at the expense of ride quality. The g/f complained about the 2000 Lightning I had with suspension upgrades....so I bought a BMW. There is not way to tell if the Groundforce kit will work with thes Addco bars... until I get all the parts up to Fort Worth Champion Spring, Van Nunn over on Henderson Street, Fort Worth, Tejas.......

Addco did tell me I could return them if they don't fit....but I am not getting a warm fuzzy with these guys......

Last edited by 09 RT RAM; 07-23-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:10 PM
erm

I hate it when you want something that the seller isn't sure it will work or not. Something is wrong with that!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
I hate it when you want something that the seller isn't sure it will work or not. Something is wrong with that!

the net is full of trouble fitment issues with ADDCO. R&D is hit and miss. Waiting for the final verdict.

a probable cure for poly bushing squeaks --

http://www.energysuspension.com/prod...-Bushings.html no freaggin' 38mm to fit the front bar....... It also appears that KW Suspension has taken over Suspension Techniques. They call it a sister company. What an economy. Little to NO product.

Last edited by 09 RT RAM; 07-24-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:33 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Vectors2Final is on a distinguished road

Well I know KW from their awesome applications to the German car market and they do a make a pretty good product. Waiting to see results fro
Others before I pull the trigger
Old 07-26-2010, 07:27 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2Final View Post
Well I know KW from their awesome applications to the German car market and they do a make a pretty good product. Waiting to see results fro
Others before I pull the trigger
You need to read again. Addco is Addco. KW is in with Suspension Techniques and yes they had good quality.

DO NOT confuse Addco with KW/Suspension Techniques.

I am probably out with the Addco buy. Lousy website with no ordering mechanism. Front desk mis-informed, commenting that they can not sell to consumers and my subsequent call to the back desk, John who took my c/c information only not to bill the account, no email received, and another call that ended up in the warehouse with a guy stating I can return the product if it don't fit.....this Addco is becoming comedy of errors. Summit did call back today and stated they FINALLY got a response from Addco. Addco is living in the past with customer service....lousy web design, no electronic bonding to a c/c service for orders and a general lack of appearance from the get go. Good luck with Addco.

WAITING FOR THE CALL BACK JOHN. WHERE IS THE ORDER CONFIRMATION????? WAITING....

no response...2nd day

Last edited by 09 RT RAM; 07-27-2010 at 06:20 PM.