DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > Newbie Checkin!

Newbie Checkin! New to the forums? Introduce yourself here!

Latest Vendor News
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Green (for now)
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Scotty Dog is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcome boyz, I have pics from day one till now which is only 3 days... But I dont have the option to post an album yet, I do have plans to MOD this truck up, I love the murdered look, my old ford was blacked up pretty good, this will be to, I am not going to spend to much time making it perfect, dong the body first, filling holes, covering rust... thinking of making a scoop for the hood, definatly want a heavy dudy bumper on it, It has 305/70/17s on it witch I think are around 33s? Not sure if there is a lift on it, it sits up nicely,but I know they all do. I am calling it BEAST II, my wife named my last truck the beast, so this is II. I am not a rich man so i plan on doing this truck with the least money I can, I can do all the work my self and i am good at finding things to make work, or building something to work, So far I have 40 dollars in body fill and primer, the truck was free, I traded a dirt bike that was givin to me 12 years ago for it, well guess maybe the 2 or 3 hundred i put into it over the years but, I got the better end of this trade, But never the less, this is Low budget BEAST II, Ill keep yous posted on the progress, and hay, home made mods and easy fixes, let me know...
Old 07-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
SpeedlogiX-Mikey is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the Z from BMC Performance!!!