For sale is a audiocontrol Three.1. Its used but still works good. $150 OBO
AudioControl's THREE.1 equalizer reinvents the old-school in-dash EQ. This versatile jack-of-all-trades features 3-band equalization, a parametric bass equalizer, a 2-way crossover, and a built-in line driver that'll send a hot, clean signal to your amps.
Mount the 1" tall THREE.1 equalizer in your vehicle's dash opening along with your receiver, or under the dash if space is an issue. For connections, you'll find a set of preamp inputs, along with front, rear, and subwoofer outputs, plus speaker-level inputs that'll hook up to almost any factory radio. You can adjust response at 125, 1250, and 12,500 Hz, then use the parametric EQ to find the bass "sweet spot" between 40 and 80 Hz.
AudioControl makes setup easy. Bring up your input knob until the "Overload" LED starts to flicker, then adjust your output level to get the most out of your amplifiers. The 2-way crossover is set at 90 Hz, but you can change the crossover point with an optional AudioControl module or by modifying the existing module.
The ground isolation selector allows you to minimize noise in your system. You can choose between green or amber illumination.
- in-dash equalizer with 2-way crossover and line driver
- steel chassis with gold-plated RCA jacks
- 3-band EQ (125, 1250, and 12500 Hz) with parametric equalization for bass (adjustable from 40 to 80 Hz, +/-12 dB)
- balanced inputs eliminate noise
- 2-way Linkwitz-Riley crossover (90 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- line driver increases output up to 9.5 volts RMS
- inputs: stereo RCA, speaker-level
- outputs: front, rear, subwoofer
- green or amber illumination
- frequency response: 10 to 100,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
- maximum output level: 9.5 volts
- fuse rating: 1 amp
- size: 6-13/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 6-11/16"D
- weight: 2 pounds