DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Miscellaneous For Sale

Notices

Miscellaneous For Sale Post anything you have for sale in here that is not related to the Dodge Ram.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: RootBeer
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of
Default FS: Wii with Games and Extras

SOLD

I'm in the beginning stages of readying for my move so I'm going to be selling a lot of stuff over the next few months. I wanted to give my friends here on the Z first shot at what I'm selling.

This is a lightly used Wii in white. I do not remember if it came with some games in the box or not, but I'll keep looking for them. I've moved since I got it. The pictures are from the net because its all packed and I don't want to unpack it to take pics.

I am just not a video game person so this thing has been sitting for over a year.

I'm asking $150 plus shipping. I carefully pack my things for shipment and will likely ship using USPS Flat Rate unless I can find a lower cost method.

Here's what's included:

Wii console with stand and sensor
HDMI cable and stock cable
2 remotes with wrist straps and rubber covers (need to remove the straps and covers to charge the remotes)

1 Nunchuk
2 rechargeable batteries
1 charging stand that holds two remotes
1 White steering wheel with stand that you can put in your lap or just leave the wheel off and use it that way

Balzing Angels Squadrons of WWII (this is my favorite game)
Twin Strike Operation Thunder (never opened)
Indianapolis 500 Legends

There is no picture of the console because I did not want to represent something that might not be true. Please PM me with any questions.

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"

Last edited by RootBeer; 11-26-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2010, 11:58 AM

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Still in the box ? Good luck with the sale Brian . This would make someone a nice Christmas present .
Old 11-26-2010, 01:53 PM

RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

I found the Wii sports game and the manuals for the console. Unfortunately, the USPS Flat rate shipping won't work because the steering wheel stand is to tall for the box.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"
Old 11-26-2010, 07:24 PM

Wii is Sold.
Closed Thread