DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > South West

Notices

South West AZ, CA,CO, HI,NM, NV, TX, UT

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004
Trim Level: SLT RumbleBee Editio
Color: Solar Yellow
Rep:369
killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to killerbee
Default Houston Chapter Kemah Meet Part 1

Ok first off, Happy Holidays to everyone and their families. I hope everyone is doing well after taking part in the devouring of many turkies. This is part 1 of the official thread for the Kemah Boardwalk Meet. Lets makes this our biggest meet yet. Let's end 2010 with a bang. Thanksgiving is over and Blackfriday is over. Now is the time to rally. There has been discussion about where to park. The parking garage was an option beecause of its ample room to park. However, due to lifted trucks and a low ceiling, this option will probably not bee feasible. The parking lot adjacent to the garage was also mentioned and is still under consideration but it fills up very quickly. Now, I do know an area where we can park where no one parks. The downside; it's somewhat away from the Boardwalk. The good side; we can use this area to get some great shots. I was in a meet about 4 years ago in this very location I'm speaking of. I've posted a pic of it and I'm the only yellow truck there so you'll see me in the line up. We could meet there first as a group and then move closer to the Boardwalk shortly after.

So the discussion is open and suggestions are welcome for a parking location, date, and time. Part 2 of this official thread will contain the location we all agree upon, the date, and time. Part 2 will also include the official list of who all will bee participating weather it's newbie's or veterans. All are welcome. So, lets get the ball rolling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TruckM3.jpg (67.0 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by killerbee; 11-27-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2010, 03:58 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodoge Ram
Trim Level: Crew 4x4 Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
kutect is on a distinguished road

Let's do it folks!! Let me know when and where!! killerbee, it seeems like im the only lifted truck in the group, i feel bad to have to do this, just cause of me, i can always stay on ground level or outside the garage!! I can try to take my cargo rack off, then for sure i can fit in a 6'8 garage!! Let me know!!! Anyone going to the Houston Coffee and Car event this Saturday??? From what i can tell, they have moved, and the event ppl are not telling anyone where it's going to be yet!!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM

killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice

Ok. I'll keep you posted Kutect. I heard the Coffee and Cars has moved as well. I don't know the exact details either. Fuzzycali may know where the new location is. I would like to go but my wife is due for delivery sometime this week.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram Quad Hemi
Trim Level: SLT Lone Star Ed
Color: sunburst orange
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:33
Dave07RamHemi is on a distinguished road

Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks guys, Its been real busy at work and with Thanksgiving at all....... nuff said. Let me know, Im in!!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07RamHemi View Post
Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks guys, Its been real busy at work and with Thanksgiving at all....... nuff said. Let me know, Im in!!!!
Sounds good. I'm sure this weekend will bee too short of notice, so I will throw out the first date and time suggestion. How does Dec. 11th @ 11:00a sound?
Old 12-02-2010, 02:01 AM

Sounds good to me, count me in!!
Old 12-02-2010, 04:12 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab- Lone Star
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:87
miller2013 will become famous soon enough

I would love to be there but i cannot sadly... that is right before finals bite my head off so i am gonna have to be up to my head in class material. Let me know how it goes hopefully i can get to see you fellas again soon. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller2013 View Post
I would love to be there but i cannot sadly... that is right before finals bite my head off so i am gonna have to be up to my head in class material. Let me know how it goes hopefully i can get to see you fellas again soon. Merry Christmas!
Totally understand about the finals. Good luck. We'll definitely let you know how it turns out.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:44 PM

Doesn't sound good for this meet!!! Looks like everyone are busy with the holiday stuff!! Hey, Killerbee, im going to the Houston Coffee and Car this Saturday, they have moved to the Marq-E Entertainment Center. 7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77055. I think they work out a deal to appear over there from now on!! Oh, one other thing, the next time we meet, maybe you can show me to post pictures, i got lots of roadtrip pictures of my truck to put up, but havent' found a easy way to post pictures. I like facebook better, it's easier. Let me know about the meet!!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutect View Post
Doesn't sound good for this meet!!! Looks like everyone are busy with the holiday stuff!! Hey, Killerbee, im going to the Houston Coffee and Car this Saturday, they have moved to the Marq-E Entertainment Center. 7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77055. I think they work out a deal to appear over there from now on!! Oh, one other thing, the next time we meet, maybe you can show me to post pictures, i got lots of roadtrip pictures of my truck to put up, but havent' found a easy way to post pictures. I like facebook better, it's easier. Let me know about the meet!!
Well so far we have 4 people thats good to go for the meet. You, Dave07RamHemi, letorres, and Airborne. I'm not ready to pull the plug on it. I'll wait to see what kind of responses are posted over the weekend. The outcome on that will determine if the plug should bee pulled. I'm good for the Coffee and Cars meet. Did you just want to meet there? I'll bring my laptop for the pictures. Bring your camera and we can upload them.