DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2011 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2011 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2011 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST Long Bed, Reg Cab
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
djcwardog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
So I picked up my new 2011 Ram Sport on Friday, only to come out and see a dent in the side of the box on Saturday. I'm furious..Looks like someone hit it with a shopping cart I'm having dent wizard come this week and get rid of it.

Anyway, here is my new truck BEFORE the dent. I'm super stoked for this truck, just upgraded from an 06 Sport. Pictures are terrible quality, from blackberry. Will get some new ones once the damn rain stops here!
Beautiful truck and love those wheels! PDR guys these days can do wonders. When I get an "aw-shit" on one of my vehicles like you got, I call the local Caddy dealer body shop and find out when his off-site PDR man will be there next - I get my vehicle there at 0730 and it is done by lunch - three blocks downtown from my office...easy walk - gotta love downtown dealers who can stay in business!
Old 12-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:52
Jimmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcwardog View Post
Beautiful truck and love those wheels! PDR guys these days can do wonders. When I get an "aw-shit" on one of my vehicles like you got, I call the local Caddy dealer body shop and find out when his off-site PDR man will be there next - I get my vehicle there at 0730 and it is done by lunch - three blocks downtown from my office...easy walk - gotta love downtown dealers who can stay in business!
Yep, I was very happy with the result! Definitely will use them again if need be.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
mrad85 is on a distinguished road

My carpool and I sit in his 2009 Ram at work in the parking lot and wait till everyone has parked around us before we go in, just to make sure we don't get a dent-and-run. Although we seem to be noticing a white van park every day doing the same thing. He backs into the space and bumps the car behind him, pulls forward a notch and parks. We looked at the back of this guys van and he's got all kinds of colors from other cars on it. Next time we're leaving a note on the car of the guy he bumps into. Don't want to aproach him because he may just feel like keying the Ram. I wonder how many times people who don't like you see you parked somewhere and just decide to hit your truck.
:S:S:S
Old 01-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: outdoorsman
Color: deep water blue
mrroader14 is on a distinguished road

That sucks, I had my 06 on the road 2 days and a deer ran smack into the rear driver side door, got up and ran off. I would have taken the deer where it wanted to go had it just flagged me down and asked. Lol. Never did fix the dent, traded it in with it last week.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:33
doug713 is on a distinguished road
Default Nice truck man

I park my truck way far out too.. Trouble is (like everyone else said) no one cares. In fact I can park mine way out in a lot and somehow the biggest POS in town comes and parks right next to me.. Imagine that. Good luck with the dent, keep us posted on the fix..
Old 01-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 3500 DRW Crew Cab RAM
Trim Level: Farmers Package
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:28
x96mnn is on a distinguished road

Here is one for you.

I just bought the truck and was in the office area and I see two teens walking through the parking lot pushing a shopping cart and I think, thats up to no good. Next thing I know one of them is high in the air, he jumped up on the hood and was stomping over a car, jumped down on the trunk and off the car. At this point I am up and heading for the door and what do I see, the little $h*t is headed in full stride at the truck I picked up the night before. Well I hit the panic button just as he is getting ready to jump up on the hood and bang he is startled, stumbles and face plants into the chrome bumper.

The guy pushing the cart takes off, he is a bit dazed but gets up and starts running to, I watched them run into the grocery store and reported it to security. Unreal, I mean yeah as kid I did dumb things, tossed apples but never destroyed someone else's property.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96mnn View Post
Here is one for you.

I just bought the truck and was in the office area and I see two teens walking through the parking lot pushing a shopping cart and I think, thats up to no good. Next thing I know one of them is high in the air, he jumped up on the hood and was stomping over a car, jumped down on the trunk and off the car. At this point I am up and heading for the door and what do I see, the little $h*t is headed in full stride at the truck I picked up the night before. Well I hit the panic button just as he is getting ready to jump up on the hood and bang he is startled, stumbles and face plants into the chrome bumper.

The guy pushing the cart takes off, he is a bit dazed but gets up and starts running to, I watched them run into the grocery store and reported it to security. Unreal, I mean yeah as kid I did dumb things, tossed apples but never destroyed someone else's property.
That panic idea was brilliant. I would have been so pissed.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:19 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

that's what a 'panic' button is for...
i use to use it to find my vehicle when I lost it in the parking lot LOL...but one night my b/f's parents woke up to a bunch of kids in the driveway yelling and carrying on...my b/f's magnum was parked in the driveway. Right away his brother hit the panic button...scared em all off.
When it comes to unsupervised kids around my vehicle I don't take chances either...
Hope the kids needed stitches after the face plant...imagine the story to that scar!
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:54 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Crew 4x4
Trim Level: SLT Bighorn
Color: Black Crystal Pearlcoat
pay2play is on a distinguished road

great looking truck, I'm lovin' these black ram trucks!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:07 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: RootBeer
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96mnn View Post
Here is one for you.

Excellent move. for scaring the idiots
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"