DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone. It was too nice of a day not to break out the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTech View Post
That second one should be a calendar submission. Is that a KC-135 in the background of the 4th one?
Thanks Randy.. I was debating on which pic to submit to the calendar. I had originally submitted a different one, but was considering the one with the rail cars in the background... you helped me make up my mind, and as a result I edited my submissions.

as for what the plane is in the background, I'm not sure. There is an airplane museum here connected to Barksdale AFB, so it very well could be a KC-135. I'm not much up on plane nomeclature

Exco

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 02-14-2011, 06:00 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:584
yamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to all

Good looking truck, love the pictures.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!
14" Magnaflow, Extang Tonneau cover, Vararam CAI, Line X bed liner,Vent visors, Shorty antenna,fuel door cover, Tinted tail and 3rd brake light, rally stripes, LEDs inside and out.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:02 AM

Vehicle: 2004
Trim Level: SLT RumbleBee Editio
Color: Solar Yellow
Rep:369
killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to killerbee

Nice truck. Great scenery choices.