DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 > Exhaust

Notices

Exhaust 5.7 HEMI Exhaust Discussion

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue
Rep:401
Crash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really nice
Default Magnaflow upgrade

The second package that waited for me at the border was a Magnaflow DOD18M kit. I installed it today and loved the sound...I'm just wondering if I shoud have done the 24 kit. Don't get me wrong the sound is awesome, I'm just thinking of those quiet mornings at 5am leaving for work (the neighbors are going to love me) and those hours long trips on the highway it might get to be a bit much. I'm going to give it a week and decide if I want to keep it or not. I took a video clip but have to figure how to post it. In the mean time this will have to hold all the pic whores lol

Frt 20%tint,Line-x,Bak-Flip,El T/gate Lock,Box Lights,LED T/gate Bar,Bilsteins,Timbren SES,Chrome Bug Sheild,Putco Vent Visors,Amp Powersteps,HID Lows,Fogs,Volant Cai,Engine Cover Painted&Lit,B Pillar Tape Removed,Weather Tech Mats,Mopar Mud Flaps,Shorty Antenna,SRT 22s,Diablo Trinity
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2011, 09:26 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

thats awesome dude i cant wait to hear the vid!!!
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 03-01-2011, 09:27 PM
erm

Very nice. One way to tone it down that might be a bit cheaper than replacing the whole muffler is some resonator cans at towards the ends of the tailpipes.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:92
JHamilton will become famous soon enough

I'm sure if you decided to switch, you could sell that kit at a minimal loss. Hope it works out for you!