DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Drag Racing Discussion > Kills and More Kills

Notices

Kills and More Kills Fictional stories about how you may have smoked another car or truck with your Ram on or off the track! - Keep safe out there!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:54
gs283020 will become famous soon enough
Default Funny start, Hilarious Ending!

So I have to tell a little bit before the Race. I went to Pep Boys to pick up my muffler that I ordered(magnaflow 24" that will be installed soon.) In the parking lot there are these 2 college guys with the hood up on their Neon. I pay them no mind and walk right by them. Well when getting into my vehicle I was adjusting myself and "accidentally" tapped the accelerator before leaving...

Not paying much attention they must have slammed that hood down and followed me out onto the main road. The road is a 3 Lane 55 mph with traffic lights. He comes up revving his little rice burner with a noisemaker(if you are going to make it loud, at least have the performance to back it up and mind you, I already saw under his hood, still with the factory air box and like no mods other than dress up.) So he must have had the e-brake locked b/c he started smoking his 1 front tire next to me which was stupid b/c the light changed right then and there and I took off with a chirp... ran it up to about 80 and got caught a couple of lights up... obliterated him! Go figure.

So when I get caught at the light he catches up to me and starts revving it all over again... I start motioning to him "No don't!! I'm not going to again..." Well anyways... destroying a rice burner with his buddy as a witness and bragging about it is good enough. However, to block view of the cop car in the right lane next to me that pulls him over 200 feet ahead for roasting that 1 front tire... PRICELESS!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 01:55 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Rep:85
dwadestrick will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to dwadestrick

Not much to say, but Cool!

Changed:
Bak Flip F1, Performance Hood, Remote start
Old 05-25-2011, 04:08 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Water Pearl
Rep:71
latitud will become famous soon enough

I don't think a Neon is considered a Rice burner (still a Mopar). That is typically reserved for imports. A Neon is a domestic tuner..just saying...
Old 05-25-2011, 05:17 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Funny, I had a simular but different situation like that.... A bunch of buddies and I went to play racqueteball, afterwards we went to WhiteCastles. So we all pitched our cash together and My buddy said he would go through the drive through to order as I parked ( I had a Suzuki Samuri and He had a Geo Storm ) He burns out and around behind the order sign as i parked on the lot in a good spot to sit on the bumpers/hood/curb to eat. Meantimes I noticed a cop sitting at the light across from the burger joint, all the sudden he finnished his order and lights em up for a good minute behind the sign and Im yelling ay him to stop.... Then he backs up a little to see what Im yelling about... Then he hides back behind the sign while all the other cars pay and move through...all the while the cop is sitting at the light..green, yellow, red and never moved. He finally pulls up to pay and drives over and parks a few spots from me and the cop pops his cherries on and glues to his ass...lol
So the cops asks him what the deal was and he is being cool telling the cop he is a dumb ass, then my other buddy thinks he is gonna come join us and eat, the cop tells him to get back in the car and he tells the cop he is hungry and he is gonna eat, well now the cop wasnt and after telling him to get back in the car, his ass got tazed. So, One got a ticket for destroying public and private property and the other went to the meat market for not listening....Me, I got a crave case of Burgers to share with 2 other people...mmmm Sometimes dumb friends pays off in the long run. But of course that was 20 someodd years ago.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latitud View Post
I don't think a Neon is considered a Rice burner (still a Mopar). That is typically reserved for imports. A Neon is a domestic tuner..just saying...
"The pejorative is often intended to denigrate cars which have been modified cosmetically to give a false impression of high performance, but not actually capable of it." Off of Wikipedia... I agree, it is a Mopar. Sad excuse for a Mopar but in my eyes... it qualifies as a burner(or a nutless 4 banger). I mean you should have seen it, the wing on the back of it too was almost as tall as the roof and wider than the car. You had to have seen it. I understand what you are saying though and thanks for the correction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonocativo View Post
Funny, I had a simular but different situation like that.... A bunch of buddies and I went to play racqueteball, afterwards we went to WhiteCastles. So we all pitched our cash together and My buddy said he would go through the drive through to order as I parked ( I had a Suzuki Samuri and He had a Geo Storm ) He burns out and around behind the order sign as i parked on the lot in a good spot to sit on the bumpers/hood/curb to eat. Meantimes I noticed a cop sitting at the light across from the burger joint, all the sudden he finnished his order and lights em up for a good minute behind the sign and Im yelling ay him to stop.... Then he backs up a little to see what Im yelling about... Then he hides back behind the sign while all the other cars pay and move through...all the while the cop is sitting at the light..green, yellow, red and never moved. He finally pulls up to pay and drives over and parks a few spots from me and the cop pops his cherries on and glues to his ass...lol
So the cops asks him what the deal was and he is being cool telling the cop he is a dumb ass, then my other buddy thinks he is gonna come join us and eat, the cop tells him to get back in the car and he tells the cop he is hungry and he is gonna eat, well now the cop wasnt and after telling him to get back in the car, his ass got tazed. So, One got a ticket for destroying public and private property and the other went to the meat market for not listening....Me, I got a crave case of Burgers to share with 2 other people...mmmm Sometimes dumb friends pays off in the long run. But of course that was 20 someodd years ago.

So you got dinner and a show! Sounds awesome to me! lol

Last edited by gs283020; 05-25-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:34 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram Quad
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:840
UltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to behold

Good one. That is just too funny. Dodge would have sold MILLIONS of Neons if even one could beat a Ram. ROTFLMAO
Old 05-26-2011, 07:07 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram
Color: white
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:650
chefred112 is a splendid one to beholdchefred112 is a splendid one to beholdchefred112 is a splendid one to beholdchefred112 is a splendid one to beholdchefred112 is a splendid one to beholdchefred112 is a splendid one to behold

both funny stories!!! heck, I have a lil Ford Fiesta, added a cai and muffler and now feel like one of them cuz I sound like a ricer... too funny...
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT: 12.107 @ 113.960 MPH
Old 05-26-2011, 07:17 PM
erm

LOL...good story.

I have a buddy here with an SRT4 Neon with a lot of mods...puttin down just a shade under 400 HP at the front wheels last time I checked on him.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
LOL...good story.

I have a buddy here with an SRT4 Neon with a lot of mods...puttin down just a shade under 400 HP at the front wheels last time I checked on him.

Yeah I know a guy who has a srt4 too that has a lit of mods that actually do enhance the performance. I honestly respect adding mods to any vehicle.

However, they must be according to what you want to do with it. If you want it to go fast add some engine mods, want it to go through some stuff then add a lift, if you want it to look cool do so. Just don't add extra weight and make it noisy and then intend to race it. Know what I am saying?