DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Mopar Online Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories!

Notices

Mopar Online Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories! Suppliers of Genuine Dodge/Ram Parts and Accessories at wholesale prices. Shop with confidence as all repair parts orders are checked against the VIN provided to ensure 100% accuracy getting you the right part the first time. All items we sell are backed by a 1yr warranty. - Dodge Ram Accessories!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Laramie CC 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue pearl coat/Light Graystone Pearl
Rep:13
gysnst2 is on a distinguished road
Default Help with mopar mudflap's

Just bought a set of mud flaps 2 for the front and 2 for the rear of my truck. I have factory fender flares installed on this 2011 crew cab. So here's my question, and all the info item numbers 82212017AC $37.49 and 82211267AB $37.49 are what I bought. Today they came and after comparing them. I see that the rears are shorter and narrower then the fronts and the front mud flaps actualy have. A Thin piece of the flap the extends about 4 Inches higher on the fender then the rears.
Now their are 2 more part numbers for the same type of flaps Item Number
82212289 $41.81. 82211267Ab $37.49. These are also rear flaps can any one tell me the difference if any between all of these.
My truck is at river front dodge getting fixed already I only have 800 miles on the truck. so I cannot try them out till the truck gets back. Also u might want to know that I bought these flaps from Moparonlineparts.com.
AVS bug guard, Mopar rubber mud flaps, Mopar vent visers, Snugtop cap, Remote tailgate lock, 392 LS, VHT tail lights, 9" LCD headrests, Debaged sides, tinted 20% front 35% rear, cabin air filter mod, topguncostumz 2,25 rear lift coils, bilstein 5100 set at 2.8, and bilstein 5100 rear shocks
Sponsored links
Old 05-25-2011, 11:18 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Inferno Red Pearl
Rep:743
RedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I don't have an answer so, it's time to .................... this back to the top!

Glad to see that you're supporting our vendors.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 PM

Default UPDATE Mopar online Parts Please fix Hurry.

UPDATE On the mud flaps

Just cane home with my truck that was at the dealer for a week and they still have not fixed my seat. I was going to install the mud flaps and the rears do not fit. the fronts line up perfectly but it looks like the ones i purchased that were supposed to be for a truck with fender flares are for a truck that does not have fender flares.

82211267AB Each $41.65 $41.65
$37.49 Flat Rubber Splash Guards - Rear
Black, rear, with Ram`s Head logo, for Trucks with Fender Flares. Flat Rubber Splash Guards are constructed of ultra-thick rubber to provide maximum protection and great style. Sold in pairs and feature vehicle logo.

AVS bug guard, Mopar rubber mud flaps, Mopar vent visers, Snugtop cap, Remote tailgate lock, 392 LS, VHT tail lights, 9" LCD headrests, Debaged sides, tinted 20% front 35% rear, cabin air filter mod, topguncostumz 2,25 rear lift coils, bilstein 5100 set at 2.8, and bilstein 5100 rear shocks
Old 05-28-2011, 07:35 PM

Any one know who is responsible for the site. http://www.moparonlineparts.com/
They sent me the wrong stuff andwill not answer me back
Old 05-28-2011, 10:27 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crew Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deepwater Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:89
gingrbredman will become famous soon enough

I've noticed some of the vendors here don't check their sections nearly as often as I thought they would. Hopefully they check in soon to help you solve your issues.
Gusz 2011 RAM SPORT CC -Lockpick CHR550 -Hardwired Radar Detector - Custom Trailer Cam - -Fold a-Cover G4 - Bed Rug - Billet Shifter - Debadged - 18" Magnaflow - Custom Clear HID Projectors - LED Tailgate Bar - Custom Billet Badges -
Old 06-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Mopar Online Parts

Vehicle: N/A
Trim Level: N/A
Color: N/A
Rep:41
Mopar Online Parts is on a distinguished road

I apologize for that I am the one who runs the forums for moparonlineparts.com please let me know if there is anything we can do to rectify this situation as it looks like the website it self was incorrect.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:46 PM

I called the dealer's parts dep they sent the right ones out and also sent me a ram fro the wrong one. They did me right. Theonlything I kinda do not like, are the front mud flaps do not have a ram head on them and the new rear flaps are thinner then the ones that were wrong. But they fit well and look good.

Thank you for the help